bay lake resort

lovedisney50

Mouseketeer
We just booked a 2 bedrm villa at bay lake with a view of the theme park. what is the best area to be in to be able to see the castle and the fireworks?

You will be able to see the castle (in the distance) and the fireworks from any of the theme park view rooms. The higher the floor the better.

:earsboy: Bill

Because of the curvature of the building, from some theme park view (TPV) rooms you will need to be out on the balcony (or with your face up against the window) in order to see the castle or fireworks. Below is a comparison of a couple possible views from different TPV rooms. See this thread more examples: BLT rooms and views with picture links!

127.jpg

photo2_zpseb243c2e.jpg

I would go up to the roof

A good option, but it's nice to be able to see it from your living room or private balcony... especially when in your pjs. Also, be aware that the wall at the edge of the roof makes it difficult for shorter guests to see. Be prepared to hold up any small kids in your party.

[I'm stealing (re-posting) a couple photos others have posted to show what I mean. I hope they don't mind.]

IMG_5759.jpg

6350788645_74603a62f9.jpg

And one more thing...
For fireworks viewing, to see the main bursts high in the sky you need a clear view of Space Mountain, not just the castle. The perspective you get from BLT is very different than the one from Main Street.

326.jpg

Any room that is classified Theme Park View should have visability of the Castle and Fireworks, Higher floors have better views. Watching the fireworks from the balcony of your room is a nice experience.

You can also have the music piped into your room on the TV. I cannot remember what channel but if you call the front desk they will be able to tell you.

Enjoy!!! We love BLT Theme Park View pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter