Bawb's Jedi Academy Review?

wilde_oscar

DIS Veteran
Bawb's review did not do this justice in how freakin cool it is. I am eating in backlot express as I watch... If your boys have even a passing interest in starwars... This is a must see attraction!

On my list of things to do - DS will have a ball :goodvibes

I must agree. My 6 yr old did it on our first day last October and still can't stop talking about it. Definitely a highlight of the trip.

I must agree. My 6 yr old did it on our first day last October and still can't stop talking about it. Definitely a highlight of the trip.

I agree. My ds did it last June during Star Wars weekend, and he's still walking around in that Jedi robe which we purchased in one of the stores they had for the event. He thinks he's a Jedi now. :goodvibes

We went twice, the 1st time he didn't get picked so we went pack on the 2nd to last day of our trip and he was picked. The kids that were dressed up for Star Wars weekend got picked 1st on both occasions. My ds wore a homemade Star Wars t-shirt....thanks to the creative people on these boards...I just downloaded it, printed it and ironed it on. Another great idea from the DIS!

Lisa

My son was Obi Wan Kenobi for Halloween. He is taking it on our trip to wear for the Jedi Academy. He wants to battle :darth:. We had just missed Star Wars Weenend when we went in June 2006. We will not be missing it this year.

I wish they'd create a Jedi Training Academy for the 'big' kids (aka adults). DH & I have been slowly brainwashing our two boys (ages 6 & 2) to learn the ways of the Force and so far it is working. DS6 has been a Star Wars character for Halloween at least twice, and DS2 is obsessed with R2-D2. This is a really cute and cool show for any aged Star Wars fan, Padawans, Jedi and Sith alike!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter