Batuuan Spira metal chip gift card

cluce

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if these are still available for purchase in GE???? We are going in December (I know thinking wayyy ahead here), but I am hoping to sneak off before my son (8) goes to Savi's workshop with my fiancé and grab him one of these to pay for his lightsaber himself and then have a cool keepsake to go along with it.

new-star-wars-galaxys-edge-silver-gift-card.jpg

They sell them at Droid Depot. They cost $5 but you have to put a minimum of $100 on it when you get it which shouldn’t be a problem if you’re using it for Savi’s etc. You can keep topping it up and use it around the other parks as well if you want to but it’s a great souvenir. I’m pretty sure they still have them in stock now but that could always change by December as stock fluctuates a lot at Galaxy’s Edge but I would imagine you’d be able to get one then.

They sell them at Droid Depot. They cost $5 but you have to put a minimum of $100 on it when you get it which shouldn’t be a problem if you’re using it for Savi’s etc. You can keep topping it up and use it around the other parks as well if you want to but it’s a great souvenir. I’m pretty sure they still have them in stock now but that could always change by December as stock fluctuates a lot at Galaxy’s Edge but I would imagine you’d be able to get one then.
Thank you!! The last update I could find was from like summer of last year so I didn't know if it was only something they had for a limited time or if they kept restocking. I hope I can get one for my DS! I think he will find it so cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter