Bathroom accesories at the parks?

AlexCR

Earning My Ears
Hello folks!

Does anybody remember if there are any bathroom accesories for sale in the parks or downtown Disney? (I remember there were a lot of kitchen acc.)

We wanted to decorate our kids bathroom with the Best of Mickeycollection they had in Disneyshopping.com but it was sold out...:(

cheers,

Alex

I looked and asked EVERYWHERE we went in May and there was nothing! I did get some plastic kids plates in the Mickey parts shapes for the wall and some towels that were with the kitchen stuff, but seem like bath towels to me (both in World of Disney). I also got a picture of Walt & Mickey. I did see some hooded Mickey & Minnie towels in the window of a store in MGM. I don't remember the name of it, but I think it was a store with stuff that could be monogrammed. That was it. I don't really understand Disney's take on this, because going by Ebay, Mickey bathroom stuff is really popular. Sorry, I know this isn't the answer you wanted.

Thanks for the reply!

It's really weird that you can't find stuff like that in the parks, I've the eBay thing but it's too much of a hassle, always end up gtting out bid in the end!

Hopefully Dsineyshopping have something similar in the future!

Alex

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter