Bathing suits in parks?

msdroz

DIS Veteran
Spending time at Epcot before we check into our resort and want to have bathing suits accessible once we hit the resort. Would it be ok if my son wore his rash guard and swim suit to the park or is that not allowed?

Thank you!

My daughters have done this at AK for Kali River Rapids. They wore rash guards and swim shorts, and it was fine.

Are you driving or flying? Why not have your swimsuits in your carry on that you can stash with guest services at your resort? There are restrooms near all the pools, so you can easily change.

Personally, I think a rash guard will be hot and uncomfortable in the park, but that's just me.

As the pp mentioned, we just keep our suits in the outside pocket of our suitcase. That way, they are easily accessible. Bell services will allow you access to your luggage even before they deliver it to the room.

As the pp mentioned, we just keep our suits in the outside pocket of our suitcase. That way, they are easily accessible. Bell services will allow you access to your luggage even before they deliver it to the room.

Good to know, will do this instead :) Maybe do a little cinch sack that has everything ready.

Thanks all!

We put our grown up ones in an accessable spot, but my kids seem to think it is one of the coolest things ever to wander the park in a swimsuit. It's also cool when you wander past a water feature and they can run in without a second thought. The swim suits and rash guard then dry nicely as you are walking around, without being clingy or uncomfortable. If your kids personalities tend to that sort of randomized needing to run full speed into a stream of water or hanging out under the water misters for eternity behavior, your initial idea may be a good one.

Spending time at Epcot before we check into our resort and want to have bathing suits accessible once we hit the resort. Would it be ok if my son wore his rash guard and swim suit to the park or is that not allowed?

Thank you!

It's totally fine, plus gives your son the added benefit of sun protection with the rash guard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter