Based on your birthdate , when were you roughly conceived?

June. I know others say they have never thought about it, but it was a source of controversy and conflict in my extended family so I have been part of several conversations during my life about when I was conceived. My parents were married in late April (at age 18) so once my mom started to show, everyone in town believed that she was already pregnant before they got married. I guess an 11 month pregnancy seemed ridiculous, so they did eventually stop commenting and being judgmental once I finally arrived.

Not a conversation I've ever thought about. But some do...
Child #2 has a birthday close to my husbands. (late September) My MIL once asked me if Child #2 was conceived on NYE because that is when my husband was conceived. :crazy2:

Not a conversation I've ever thought about. But some do...
Child #2 has a birthday close to my husbands. (late September) My MIL once asked me if Child #2 was conceived on NYE because that is when my husband was conceived. :crazy2:
I have met a few women who have struck up similar conversations. I found it bizarre that they supposedly knew exactly when each one of their children were conceived. I could have a general idea of the timeframe based on math, but would have absolutely no clue what particular act within that timeframe was "the one".

I guess I'd like to know from the OP why they care? The only way this information could be remotely useful is if the OP is trying to figure out if one of their parents had an affair.

Imagine joining these boards wanting to read about tips/tricks for your next Disney vacation and this is the first thread you come across.
Well, then you are on the wrong forum on the DIS. This is the Community Forum, set up for "other" topics.

Does this OP, who posts nine zillion of these kinds of threads.....even *read* the responses? It would seem that they don't, or perhaps they would have come back and cleared up the intent of the question.
Nope, he (I assume it is a he) never does, also with the previous account he didn't.

But I think there is a big excel sheet somewhere with all the data collected here.

I still hope in the future there will be a moment where I am so bored, I can make that excel sheet myself and then go impersonate the person who shared the most personal data. And then they can make a movie out of it.

Nope, he (I assume it is a he) never does, also with the previous account he didn't.

But I think there is a big excel sheet somewhere with all the data collected here.

I still hope in the future there will be a moment where I am so bored, I can make that excel sheet myself and then go impersonate the person who shared the most personal data. And then they can make a movie out of it.

Part of me has wondered if these kinds of threads designed to keep the board moving...it just makes no sense to start these threads and apparently not even read the responses....or participate.

Part of me has wondered if these kinds of threads designed to keep the board moving...it just makes no sense to start these threads and apparently not even read the responses....or participate.
I agree with you but this particular thread is intriguing because of the off the wall nature of the query. And the OP gave no context as to why they were asking.

Sometime between late July and early September since I may have been a few weeks early.

I honestly don't get why so many are so squeamish about this question. Of course no one wants to think about their parents having sex but your existence proves they do/did. I honestly think we should be more open in discussing sex with our parents (as children) and with our children (as parents). It is nothing to ashamed or secretive about.

Last edited:
I agree with you but this particular thread is intriguing because of the off the wall nature of the query. And the OP gave no context as to why they were asking.
At first I thought the “roughly ” was a time reference…..and not an ..errr….”rough conception” reference.. Then I mentioned that and realized the OP didn’t respond. I figured he’d come back to clear it up. When he didn’t…..that obviously made me realize that this poster is a “post and run” kind of guy.

We all see posters who frequently start threads, but they are actively participating in facilitating the discourse. This OP doesn’t do that And I don’t get that. This is a community…it’s about engaging with each other.

Oh I like that theory. One reason it might not be is that the core business of this board is Disney. Wouldn't it be more beneficial for the moderators (or whoever) to create Disney-related content to attract the right people from google to this board? Not just the popcorn-kernel-ones?

I have this poster on ignore. But if it it's the first post on the page, I can see it in the overview. Sometimes I am intrigued and have to look 😉

Oh I like that theory. One reason it might not be is that the core business of this board is Disney. Wouldn't it be more beneficial for the moderators (or whoever) to create Disney-related content to attract the right people from google to this board? Not just the popcorn-kernel-ones?

I have this poster on ignore. But if it it's the first post on the page, I can see it in the overview. Sometimes I am intrigued and have to look 😉

I just put him on ignore too....don't know why I hadn't sooner. Another poster suggested it as well. As for why is it not Disney related....over here on the community board, which I believe is one of the busiest boards....we don't actually talk about Disney all that much.

I guess I'd like to know from the OP why they care? The only way this information could be remotely useful is if the OP is trying to figure out if one of their parents had an affair.
I don’t know anything about the OP. I’m thinking they are an older person with lots of time on their hands to think of bizarre questions everyday. Just something to do to pass the time.

I don’t know anything about the OP. I’m thinking they are an older person with lots of time on their hands to think of bizarre questions everyday. Just something to do to pass the time.
Funny. I have the opposite opinion of the OP. I assumed they were younger and bored. Unlike some posters I also do not think they have nefarious intentions with the questions.

Honestly, even though they never interact after posting the question. The questions do seem to get conversations going between other posters.

Funny. I have the opposite opinion of the OP. I assumed they were younger and bored. Unlike some posters I also do not think they have nefarious intentions with the questions.

Honestly, even though they never interact after posting the question. The questions do seem to get conversations going between other posters.

It does feel at times that the OP is fishing for info that could be used as a password or log in questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter