• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Journal (replies welcome here too)

Stayed the same this week. I'm glad I took off that pound I gained over the long weekend. On the other hand, my period was hardly existent this month, so that didn't help with weight loss. :(

I hope things step up a bit, or I'm not going to be anywhere near my mid July goal.

Ugh, not the best weekend! Did well on exercise, but I didn't write down what I ate. At least I didn't gain any weight. I need to really behave this week so that I can take off at least a pound by Thursday's weigh in. Things are moving too slow lately. I have to stop sneaking cookies.

Okay, this morning I walked for 1 1/2 miles and did 100 crunches. Had the usual LF PB on WW toast and an apple. For lunch I had a chicken gordita from Taco Bell - 6 points. I'm not getting that anymore 'cause it's so small. If I want fastfood, the tender roast twister w/o sauce from KFC is much better and only 5 points.

For dinner is spagetti and the last of those turkey meatballs and a salad. I have to buy another bag of the meatballs from BJ's. I think I got 7 meals out of them, and the whole family likes them. Only 1 pt. each!

I'll probably make some popcorn this evening.

1/2 lb this week. At this rate, I'll hit my 15 lb. goal by 2010. :rolleyes:

160/145/154.5

Okay, okay, time to stop feeling sorry for myself and get to work. I haven't posted here in a while. I think if I go back to diarying, I'll do better.

Today:

Walked 1.5 miles and did 100 crunches.
I ate the usual LFPB on WW bread. For lunch I had 1 sl. WW bread and a Boca sausage, 2 pts worth of pretzels and cherries. Rob is coming home today, and he is craving pizza. I'll make a big salad and eat 1 or 1 1/2 slices--depending on size.

I think I'll stop by the mall this afternoon as Rob will be home in time for the bus. I'll get a bit more exercise shopping for swimsuit.

Tomorrow is Friday. Maybe we'll have fish to keep the points down so that I can enjoy a few spritzers.

Very tough weekend with the wine run on Saturday and Father's Day on Sunday. Now the bloat fairy is arriving.

I've really been drinking lots of water these last two days, as I'm pretty sure I have water weight from the this weekend and not fat weight. (I really didn't over eat this weekend, I over drank :eek: -- people reading this must think I am such a lush :o -- really I'm not LOL.) The scale is looking better although I'm not yet where I was.

I'm going to follow the advice given on one of the plateau threads and lower my carb intake. I've also been walking 1.5 miles everyday instead of 1 mile. And I've kept up the 100 crunches a day from one of Alex's challenges. I can see a difference in my tummy.

I had navy bean soup and salad for lunch.

Tonight I'm having chicken and corn.

Oh, man, I guess I'm behind on my posting.

Camping at Association Island was great even though the weather wasn't. We did lots of walking around the island. I ate on the high end of points (that fresh air makes me starved), but I got plenty of exercise. Anyway, we loved it so much that we made reservations for 7/5 to 7/8. :bounce:

Yesterday went well. Today it's supposed to get up to 90 degrees. It's the boys last day of school, and they get out at 11:00. I think I'll feed them lunch and take them to the beach unstead of working out and hanging around the house.

Last week I lost an addition 1/2 pound--not bad for PMS. This week I have my ".", so I'm hoping for a good weigh in on Friday.

Yeahhhh. I lost a pound over the last two weeks. I know it's not much, but it's better than gaining. I don't know. The lower my weight gets, the harder it is to take off. But I think it's easier for me to loose in the winter--when there aren't so many distractions from weight loss. He-he. I'm going to be good over the next few days as this will be a hard weekend. Thursday is Rob's B-day, Friday is a party at in-laws, Saturday through Tuesday we are camping at the Association Island. Like last time, I will do lots of walking.

172 lbs. - 1/02
152 lbs. - 6/02
160 lbs. - 4/03
153.4 lbs. - 7/03

6.5 lbs. lost on WISH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter