Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Ok these are absolutely adorable! But I have an absolutely stupid question (I am new to DCL and FEs and all the fun stuff that goes with these cruises), if I requested a couple (when you get back from vacation of course), do I print them out and make the magnet myself? I feel like a complete idiot. :confused3

Oh and I am having trouble seeing some of the disigns in photobucket. I put the password in and nothing comes up.

Thanks!

Hi Barb, Your designs are AMAZING! Our family is cruising the first week in October, Can you be so kind as to make the following designs for us? Please let me know if you need anything further:

Frozen Elsa 1 mh
Name: Angela

Marshmallow mh
Name: Reece

Olaf 4 mh

Ship w full Mickey Moon mh (3 total)
All have (Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean October 4-11, 2014)
Name: Angela
Name: Beth

Stitch w surfboard mh
Name (Left): Reece
Year (Right): 2014

Goofy 2 lp
Disney Fantasy (top)
Beth (Bottom)

Spiderman 1 lp
Disney Fantasy (top)
Reece (Bottom)

Duffy and Shellie lp
Disney Fantasy (top)
Angela (Bottom)

Thank you soo much!!!

i made a mickey dice game based on the game greed$ for our fish extender gifts I need a graphic for the insert for the box maybe mickey playing dice with from the Wagners in cabins 6078,6110 and 6088 I would like the design by Jan 10th please any questions email is harleykarolynmom@aol.com

I am hoping to make buttons for my cruise "Meet N Greet." I have a 3 inch button maker, which would require an allowance for the edges to fold over the button. This means if I crop the Disign in a round to fit, the text would need to be far enough away from the edge so that it doesn't cut off. (hope this makes sense).

I love the Disign, Finding the Magic.

No family name. Instead, "Meet N Greet"

October 26 - November 2, 2014
Eastern Caribbean

Thank you so much,
Margaret

Barb, are you able to make a "keep calm" magnet with a Mickey ice cream bar (as in "keep calm and eat a Mickey bar")?

Hi Barb. I realize you are on vacation but thought i would post my request now just in case you are bored to tears when you get back and are looking for something to do.:rotfl2:
Actually truth is i am afraid that if i don't put it in now i will forget to do so in time.
I would like to request the following disigns;

Mickey with Character clouds "doesn't get any better than this"
Western Caribbean Oct 31-Nov 5, 2014 Disney Wonder

Niteship fireworks
Dot, Judy, Josh & Katie Disney Wonder Oct 31-Nov 5, 2014

Life Preservers
Ariel-Katie
Minnie 1(in bathing suit)-Dot
Olaf 4 (hula)-Judy
Minion with floatie-Josh

Rectangle Surfboards
Disney Wonder Oct 31-Nov 5, 2014
Dot-Cinderella
Judy-Tink
Josh-Mater
Katie-Ariel

Map-Western Caribbean
Miami,Grand Cayman,Cozemel, Miami
Oct 31-Nov 5, 2014 Disney Wonder

Finally, i know about time, wonder if you would be interested in coming up with a new disign for this Halloween Cruise. Disney is calling these cruises "Halloween on the High Seas" and have a nice logo on their website. Something spooky would be fun. I will leave it up to you.

Thanks for all you do to make these trips filled with extra magic.

Hi Barb
i have a request 2 really
10 can you make me 3 pirate mickey head disgins with goofy 3 diffrent goofys one with the name vinnie 2014 one withthe name vinny 2014 and one with margaret 2014 please
2) did you make me the mickey head outline with eveyones names ?? if so can you make those for me
1) with the names theresa jack nicholas
2) with vinnie Margaret Vinny
3) with Mike Amanda Lole Michelle
4) with Theresa Jack Nicholas Vinny Vinnie Margaret Danny Gina Lynn Mike Amanda Lole Michelle Evelyn
Thank you soo much

Hi Barb can you please make a design with Anna in it and in one of the ears put Aneesha and also one with the snowman and put Arjen in one of the ears. Thank you so much and enjoy your time away:)

Sorry another request....Can you do a 10 Anniversary(any design) for Baljinder and David. Also a porthole minion one with Aneesha on it and a porthole minion one with Arjen on it. Thanks again!

I hope you had a wonderful vacation. I am sending you this now so I don't forget to do it.

I need five DiSigns please using the same image:

Image: Ship w/Full Mickey Moon
Cruise Dates: October 23-27, 2014
Ship Name : The Dream

First DiSign
Left Ear: The Ayers
Right Ear: Paul Kathi Jacob Avery Carter

Second DiSign
Left Ear: The Ayers
Right Ear: Steve Gwenda

Third DiSign
Left Ear: The Sears
Right Ear: Oran Jill Lucas Grayson

Fourth DiSign
Left Ear: The Huntleys
Right Ear: Randy Sue

Fifth DiSign
Left Ear: Ayers/Huntley/Sears
Right Ear: Cruising Family Style

Thank you so very much for your help with this.

Blessings,
Gwenda Ayers

Can you please do 2 DCL name tags. Disney Magic 9/20/14. Roger & Joanne

Thank you.

Could I please request nite ship w fireworks please for our November cruise for our stateroom door..I love it :love:

Just with The Griffin Family on it please and Disney Magic and no date as I will want to use it for future cruises :)

And also could I get one of the portholes with pirate minnie 3ph with the name Shannon ::MinnieMo

& another one of the portholes for Christopher with something to do with Disney Infinity? Maybe the pirates of the Caribbean characters or something?

I hope this isn't too much to ask for and Thank you :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter