Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Wow! THANK YOU!! You made my week. I cannot wait to surprise my family with these. Thank you so much for the quick turnaround. You are amazing! Thank you for sharing your Disney spirit with all of us!! (I feel like I can't say THANK YOU enough.)

Hi Barb!
You are such a wonderful soul for doing this for people!
We are going on our first DCL and would really love your designs.
Below is my request- (I have Highlighted the text to be added to images---I hope it makes sense!
God Bless!
Rishita

(1) DCL Cruise Family (NOTE: if possible, could the family be a medium brown tone?)

The Peterson’s

Disney Fantasy

August 13-20th, 2016

Amara (3 years, girl)

Arjun (7 years, boy)

Ryan (Dad)

Rishita (Mom)

(2) Star wars at sea 9

The Peterson’s

(3) Amara, Disney Fantasy

Princess mh-

Anna and Elsa 3 mh

(4) Arjun, Disney Fantasy

Star wars mh

avengers 1 mh

(5) Ryan, Disney Fantasy

Yoda 2 mh

Yoda 3 mh

(6) Rishita, Disney Fantasy

Minnie pink w ring mh

Minnie flowers mh

(7) Rishita

bride w tiara veil mh

(8) Ryan

groom mh

(9) Arjun

retro mickey ears mh

(10)
Amara

retro minnie ears mh

I love what you were able to do for our cabin door - so I wanted to also surprise the rest of the family (there are 13 of us going!) If possible - could you do them by June 4th? Thank you in advance!

Luke Skywalker mh
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...skywalker mh_zpsi0hpharw.jpg.html?sort=4&o=16
Left Ear: Kalle

Sven 1 mh
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...0cfc2db00c59_zps2dbce259.png.html?sort=4&o=30
Left Ear: Alaska 2016
Right Ear: Disney Wonder

m and m retro anchor mh
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...retromandmmh_zps0a46fcda.jpg.html?sort=4&o=53
Left Ear: Paul
Right Ear: Lisa

goofy 1 silver ph
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...oofysilverph_zps1132c3a3.jpg.html?sort=4&o=64
P.J.
Disney Wonder Alaska 2016

Thank you in advance Barb! We are leaving soon and hopefully I didn't drop the ball!

(1) m and m island view deck
Disney Fantasy
June 4-11 2016
Kristen and Dave

(2) m and m island view deck
Disney Fantasy
June 4-11 2016
Elaina and Mark

(3) baby minnie beach mh
left ear "Emily"
right ear "Happy 2nd Birthday"

(4) disney pluto mh
left ear "Lucas"
right ear "June 2016"

(5) princess gray anchor mh
left ear "Abby"
right ear "June 2016"

(6) mickey gray anchor mh
left ear "Gavin"
right ear "June 2016"

(7) keep calm cruise on

(8) sparkle on pink glitter

(9) The Neils and Moline Families' Fantasy Cruise
June 4-11, 2016
Tortola St. Thomas Castaway Cay

Last edited:
Hello Barb,

We are from the Netherlands and going on honeymoon to Alaska with the Wonder on June 6th.
Would it be possible for you given the short time to surprise us with some door magnets before June 3rd?
Our names are Meta and Robert. We love Mickey and Minnie and something romantic with the cruise ship. Unfortunately, I was't able to see the album with the password.
Meta

Barb, Could you put together the following:

Porthole with Nemo and Dory
Burgess Family
Disney Fantasy 2016

This is the third time you have made something for my family, and my kids absolutely love them.

Hi Barb,

Loving the designs & detail that are put into each of your pieces of art.

Silly question, how are these made into stateroom door magnets.. Printed, laminated then magnets attached?

Hi Barb,

Loving the designs & detail that are put into each of your pieces of art.

Silly question, how are these made into stateroom door magnets.. Printed, laminated then magnets attached?

You can buy printable magnetic sheets at Staples. I ran mine through my ink jet printer.

Hi Barb, Could you put together the following please:

This is our 1st cruise & I am going to surprise the wife with these, but I have no dought that as soon as my mum sees them, she will want some for her stateroom door too, lol
Thanks in advance as these are such a good fun idea.

1.The image title - 2015 W Ship
2. The name you want on the disign. - The Campbell Family
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign) August 20 - 27, 2016
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns) - Disney Magic
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc. - 7 Night Northern European Cruise
and
1.The image title - Mickey Cruise Ship
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign) August 20 - 27, 2016
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns) - Disney Magic
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc. - 7 Night Northern European Cruise
and
1.The image title - mediterranean 7 night
2. The name you want on the disign. - James & Karen
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc. - 7 Night Mediterranean Cruise
and
1.The image title - mickey and minnie magic
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc. - 7 Night Mediterranean Cruise
and
1.The image title - mickey magic bow
and
1.The image title - disney Magic 1
2. The name you want on the disign. - The Campbell Family Magic Cruise
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc. - Barcelona - At Sea - Naples - Rome - Pisa - Monte Carlo - At Sea - Barcelona
and
1.The image title - gang at funnel magic mh
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc. -
and
1.The image title - m and m happily ever after
2. The name you want on the disign. - James & Karen
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign) July 15th, 2016
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns) -
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc. - 3rd Anniversary

Barb - you are amazing! You did a few designs several years ago when I took one daughter on a special cruise for her tenth birthday. Now we are surprising the whole family with a land/sea adventure. I was hoping you could do some designs for us (sorry its so many, but we are a family of eight). I've been super slack and am just now requesting these, if its too short notice, I completely understand. We leave on June 2nd.

ariel undersea1 mh - L ear "Abby" R ear "2016"
cinderella mh - L ear "Brooke" R ear "2016"
fairy godmother mh - L ear "Grandma" R ear "2016"
marie1 mh - L ear "Sarah" R ear "2016"
princess pet summer mh - L ear "Claire" R ear "2016"
minnie princess leia mh - L ear "Mom" R ear "2016"
mickey and r2d2 mh - L ear "Mark" R ear "2016"
goofy darth vader mh - L ear "Dad" R ear "2016"

belle1 lp - top "Disney Dream" bottom "Abby"
aurora1 lp - top "Disney Dream" bottom "Brooke"
cheshire cat lp - top "Disney Dream" bottom "Sarah"
jasmine3 lp - top "Disney Dream" bottom "Claire"

snow white1 silver ph - top "Grandma" bottom "Disney Dream"
yoda1 ph - top "Mark" bottom "Disney Dream"
c3p0 and r2d2 ph - top "Mom" bottom "Disney Dream"
mh death start ph - top "Dad" bottom "Disney Dream"

DVC member wa1 - "The Williamson Family"
Dream fireworks ph - "The Williamson Family" "June 2016"

Thanks in advance if you are able to do any/all of these!

Hi Barb,

Your designs are awesome! We are going on our first disney cruise with extended family and I'm surprising everyone with door magnets :) Our cruise begins June 27 but I am hoping to send these too my family prior to that (we live in a different state then everyone else), hoping to print/laminate them and get them in the mail the week of June 13. If you have time would it be possible to get the following please (Left and Right are from perspective of looking at the mickey head):

1. Pirate Mickey w swords 2 mh (http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...299d93e62286_zpse2de8480.png.html?sort=4&o=39)
Left Ear: Arrr...
Right Ear: Come on!

2. Minnie pink mh (http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Mickey Heads/5f852489-bb13-4c27-81b1-e16d70fdd494_zps6300a3e8.png.html?sort=4&o=167)
Left Ear: Virginia
Right Ear: Disney Dream 2016

3. Capt. America 1 mh (http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Mickey Heads/marvel mh/6afe8568-1abd-4314-a196-d1faafefc6fc_zps1ca2ef3f.png.html?sort=4&o=2)
Left Ear: Merrick

4. Spiderman hanging mh (http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Mickey Heads/marvel mh/cc779e9f-ecc6-4b9a-b770-fa88ec68946b_zps37e6275d.png.html?sort=4&o=7)
Left Ear: Kade

5. Darth Vader mh (http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Mickey Heads/Star Wars/Darth Vader mh_zpsms1ztbzy.jpg.html?sort=4&o=9)
Left Ear: Keegan

6. Merida and brothers 1 mh (http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Mickey Heads/3e3765d9-7a78-46e4-ba45-b70fcf466176_zpsc5ece29d.png.html?sort=4&o=117)
Left Ear: Liz

7. Mr Incredible 2 mh (http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Mickey Heads/mrincredible2mh_zps350dcd66_1.jpg.html?sort=4&o=182)
Left Ear: Jason

8. Darth Maul mh (http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Mickey Heads/Star Wars/Darth Maul mh_zpsd4hx3xt8.jpg.html?sort=4&o=8)
Left Ear: Bret

9. Anna 3 mh (http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Mickey Heads/Frozen Char/1aaec172-21f7-4eca-821d-7eba1ba0d36a_zpsef66c926.png.html?sort=4&o=2)
Left Ear: Sarah

10. Kristoff mh (http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Mickey Heads/Frozen Char/6da037d0-8b38-47b9-b4bf-b9cfd1072657_zps09f55bfc.png.html?sort=4&o=19)
Left Ear: James

I didn't see one but maybe I missed it - do you have a Mrs. Incredible (Elastigirl)? If so, Left Ear Katie, Right Ear Disney Dream 2016. If not, don't worry about it - I've already asked for so much.

Thanks so much!!!! I wish I was as talented as you with computer programs - these are adorable.

Last edited:
Barb-The number of people that you have helped is simply amazing! Your work is beautiful and I am hoping that you have time for a few requests.

Fantasy Itinerary Map
The Goonen & Brantley Family
July 2-9, 2016

Captain Mickey and Gang Beach
Disney Fantasy

Yo Ho Yo Ho Pirate design
Disney Fantasy

Party Like a Pirate
Disney Fantasy

With thanks-Cathy

I just wanted to share my door now that I am back from the cruise. This caused quite a stir. People were really excited about this as this is far less common on Royal Caribbean than it is on DCL. Thanks again.

Corinna

Would love to have these if you have time by June 12. Thanks!

wa ship porthole (3)
Tammy & Keith
June 17-June 29, 2016
Disney Magic

Josh
June 17-June 29, 2016
Disney Magic

Will
June 17-June 29, 2016
Disney Magic

Magic in Copenhagen, Denmark ph, Magic in akureyri Icleand ph, magic in dover, England 1 ph, magic in Kirkwall, Scotland 2 ph, magic in Reykjavik, Iceland 1 ph, magic in Stavanger, Norway ph, We are also visiting Newcastle, England and Bergen, Norway if you have designs for those. (3)

Tammy & Keith
June 17-June 29, 2016

Josh
June 17-June 29, 2016

Will
June 17-June 29, 2016

Viking female nh
Tammy

Viking Male nh (3)
Keith

Josh

Will

Wreck it ralph gang mh
Will, 2015

Thanks so much!!

Hi Barb,

Could you please do

gang at Funnel Wonder mh
West Bound Panama Canal
April 23 - May 7, 2017
Left ear - West Bound Panama Canal
Right ear - Disney Wonder April 23-May 7, 2017

Thanks.

Hi, Barb! You did some DISigns for me two years ago for our first Disney Fantasy cruise and my family loved them! We are going on our second cruise on the Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean cruise on July 30 - August 6, 2016 and would love it if you could make a few more if possible! Your work is AMAZING! Here is what I was hoping for if possible...

Mickey w ship red lp: Disney Fantasy; Andreazza Family, July 30 - August 6
m and m 3 silver ph: Nick & Carole, August 4, 2016 ~ 15 Year Anniversary
m and m fantasy: The Andreazza Family; Eastern Caribbean Cruise; July 30 - August 6
anniversary ship rings mh: Nick/Carole/15th Anniversary/Fantasy
mickey 3 lp: Disney Fantasy/Nick
minnie 2 lp: Disney Fantasy/Carole
cinderella wa lp: Princess Kayla/Disney Fantasy/July 30 - August 6
queen athena and ariel lp: Mom and Kayla/Disney Fantasy
stitch wa lp: Shaun/Disney Fantasy/July 30 - August 6
nemo mh: Shaun
dory mh: Kayla
flynn rider black mh: Nick
rapunzel black mh: Carole
pirate minnie w swords: Kayla
pirate mickey w swords: Shaun

Thanks so much in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter