Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Barb, I am hoping you can make the following designs for us:
1. Norway Cruise Gang: Disney Magic, Norwegian Fjords & Iceland, June 17-29, 2016, The Westerhuis Family
2. Viking Female MH: Ann Marie
3. Viking Female MH: Grace
4. Viking Male MH: John

Thank you!
Here you go...

Hi Barb
Could you please make 4 Mickey heads for me?

1. Minnie beach chair MH, Katie, DCL logo
2. Mickey lounging MH, Randy, DCL logo
3. Belle and Tink beach MH, Alyssa, DCL logo
4. Ariel beach MH, Hannah, DCL logo

Thank you so much! It doesn't matter what ear the name and logo is on.
Here you go...

Hi Barb!

Loving your DISigns!

We are sailing on 5/2, so I know it is cutting it close, but if you would be able to do one each of the following, I'd be eternally grateful!

dumbo 1 lp Name- Robert Disney Dream

flynn rider lp Name- Keith Disney Dream

marie lp Name- Tanya Disney Dream

minnie 1 bathing suit lp Name- Lisa Disney Dream
Here you go...

Here you go...

Hi Barb. I hate to ask you to do this, but could you repost our Mickey heads (with the Disney font)? I'm so sorry. I saw them right away and loved them, and then with all of the Disney Crusie Planning Craze, I forgot to download them. Other than Dylan's, they appear to be gone. I promise I'll download them right away. Thank you again for creating them and now for reposting them. Alicia

Hi Barb,
I was wondering if you could do one more for me???? I would like:

Fab 5 Gang LP
The Lincavage Family (at the bottom)

I don't want a ship name or date because I want to use this for our FE, so it will be used many times hopefully. Thank you again for all you awesome work!

Hi, Barb!
I just saw your fantastic Beatles design for Liverpool! Is there any way you could make it into a Mickey ears version for our British Isles cruise, please? Info would be: The Cox Family, Disney Magic in Liverpool, England, June 2016 (or however much fits!).

Thank you in advance for considering this!
Karon

The new EBTA port holes are FABULOUS!!!! Thank you so much! Can you do the following for me with The Fuller Family May 2016.

magic_in_sydneynova_scotia_ph

magic_in_BostonMA

magic_in_dublinireland_1_ph

magic_in_liverpoolengland_2_ph

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Hi Barb,
Love your Disigns! Our cruises would not be complete without them.We are sailing on the Magic July 13-25,2016. Could I please have the following Disigns:
1. DCL Grand Slam 2016
Jim & Sherry
Fantasy 2012/Dream 2014/Wonder 2013/Magic 2016

2. cruise itinerary
Norway , Iceland & Scotland
Jim & Sherry
July 13-25,2016

3. map of cruise
Jim & Sherry
July 13-25,2016

4. female viking MH
Sherry

5. male viking MH
Jim

6. Life preserver with Olaf
freezing the night away on the disney magic 2016

7. Elsa snowflake
Jim & Sherry
Freezing the night away

8. Norway cruise gang
disney magic
July 13-25, 2016
Jim & Sherry

9. Mickey & Minnie silhouette MH
Jim & Sherry (left ear)
celebrating 25 years (right ear)

Tks soooo much in advanced!!

Hi Barb. I hate to ask you to do this, but could you repost our Mickey heads (with the Disney font)? I'm so sorry. I saw them right away and loved them, and then with all of the Disney Crusie Planning Craze, I forgot to download them. Other than Dylan's, they appear to be gone. I promise I'll download them right away. Thank you again for creating them and now for reposting them. Alicia
Sorry, my 4shared acct. is acting crazy. I uploaded them again. Hopefully this helps.

Hi, can you make the following for me please?

Duffy and Shellie Mickey Head ph
Ali and Becky

Olaf Norwegian Fjords lp
Disney Magic
Ali

Magic in Dover, England lph
The Pearson Family
May 29th - June 5th 2016

Duffy mh
Becky

Bon Voyage Duffy
Becky and Ali
Dover, Stavanger, Alesund, Geiranger, Bergen

Viking Female mh
Anne
Becky
Jennie

Viking Male mh
Peter
Ali

Norway Cruise Gang
Disney Magic
Norwegian Fjords (without Iceland)
May 29th - June 5th
The Pearson Family

Thank you very much

Hi, Barb! We are going on the MAGIC for the Iceland/Norway cruise June 17-29. Could I please request the following:
1. Norway Cruise Gang
One for Kermit and Lorna and a second one for Ron and Chris

2. Capt M and M Silver
again, one for Kermit and Lorna and a second one for Ron and Chris

If the ship and sail date fit well on these that is great! Otherwise just DISNEY CRUISE is fine!
THANK YOU for your generosity to all of us!!! :)

Hi Barb,
I just downloaded our Mickey Heads. Again, thank you for posting a 2nd time. The post above had something that I hadn't thought of and I'm wondering if you have time to do one more thing so I can make a bag? We are going on the Magic. The post that I saw was #4372. The image was 4314 req. If it's possible, could you do something like that for me?

Dates: April 17 - April 24, 2016
Ports: Port Canaveral, Tortola, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay

No family name.
If you don't have time, I completely understand...I know it's last minute.

Thanks,
Alicia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter