Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Barb,

Your designs are amazing. I have spent hours admiring and trying to narrow down my choices. Thank you for taking the time to do this for everyone. May I please request the following:

1. Pirate Stitch mh - Jack in left ear, right ear empty

2. beauty and beast 2 mh - Michelle in left ear, Jack in right ear

3. Belle pap mh - Michelle in left ear, right ear empty
4. mike char mh - Mikey in left ear, right ear blank
5. minion capt. america mh - Mikey in left ear, right ear blank
6. Grumpy 1 mh - Mike left ear, right ear blank
7. mickey racer mh - Mike left ear, right ear blank
8. ariel undersea 1 mh - Nicole in left ear, right ear blank
9. anna and elsa 3 mh - Carrie in left ear, right ear blank
10. Goofy sitting mh - Dennis left ear, right ear blank
11. olaf on beach disign
The Napier Family
September 30th - October 4th 2015
Magic
The Bahamas
12. olaf on beach disign
The Nuyen Family
September 30th - October 4th 2015
Magic
The Bahamas

Thank you in advance for our pixie dust!! :tink:

Thank you for donating your time to make so many people's vacation extra special. Can I please request 4 magnets:

1. Under Christmas Misc., "fireplace with stockings"- Bradley, Laura, Benjamin and Anna on the stockings. Dream 2015.
2. Under Cruise Holiday, Christmas, "red ornament with characters decorating tree"- Paul, Julianne, Jonathan. Dream 2015.
3. Under Cruise Holiday, Christmas, "blue ornament with front of cruiseship"- Kathleen, Mathew. Dream 2015.
4. Under Cruise Holiday, Christmas, "Mickey ears with santa hat and green and white life preserver"- Wayne, Jill. Dream 2015.

Thanks,
Carrie

Thank you for donating your time to make so many people's vacation extra special. Can I please request 4 magnets:

1. Under Christmas Misc., "fireplace with stockings"- Bradley, Laura, Benjamin and Anna on the stockings. Dream 2015.
2. Under Cruise Holiday, Christmas, "red ornament with characters decorating tree"- Paul, Julianne, Jonathan. Dream 2015.
3. Under Cruise Holiday, Christmas, "blue ornament with front of cruiseship"- Kathleen, Mathew. Dream 2015.
4. Under Cruise Holiday, Christmas, "Mickey ears with santa hat and green and white life preserver"- Wayne, Jill. Dream 2015.

Thanks,
Carrie
Wrong DISigner. These must be LadyB's DISigns. I don't make holiday DISigns.
Barbara

Hello Barb,
Thank you so much for these lovely DISigns!

Could you please personalize:

Nite Ship w/Fireworks
The Lutz Family
Disney Wonder
B2B October 1 - 4, 2015 & October 4 - 9, 2015

Thanks so much!

Hi

Your Disigns are amazing.

I've tried reading through all your threads to find the answer to my question but had no luck.

Am I able to transfer your designs onto a tshirt?

Thank you

Andrea

Hi Barb, Could you do:
Surfboard Family
Disney Dream August 2015
Grumpy-Daddy, Minnie-Mommy, Tigger-Peyton, Jasmine-Logan and Tink-Nannie

Black w/portholes-1 for each
Peyton, Mike, Mare, Logan, Nannie
Disney Dream 2015

Minnie and Mickey Sunset
Maryann & Michael
Disney Dream 2015

Olaf on the Beach
The Bellrose and Myers Family
Disney Dream

Thank you so much for your time and efforts!!!!
I hope it's not too late for these...

Thank you so much! We leave tomorrow! What's the best way to print these? I want to make them magnets for our door. Thank you again!!!
Just print them on your computer on card stock or photo paper. You can either put magnets on the back or laminate then put magnets. You can also just print right on magnet paper.
Have a great cruise!

Hello again Barb,
When you have time, can I get these please?

cruise itinerary
Wonder
Billy & Cherrie
October 1 - 6 2014
Port Canaveral, Florida
Castaway Cay
At Sea
Key West, Florida
Castaway Cay
Port Canaveral, Florida

Pirate donald mh
L - Billy R - DCL logo

Capt Mickey and Gang Beach
Billy & Cherrie
November 9 - 16 2013
Wonder
Eastern Caribbean

----Many Thanks----
Here you go...

Hi Barb! Love them all! Thank you so much for sharing with us all. We had you personalize some of your creations for our cruise in 2013...they are still on our refrigerator! :love:

We would love to have some more for our upcoming cruise at the end of September. These are the designs we'd like this time:
  1. Capt Mickey Blue LP - The Hight Family, 2015, Eastern Caribbean, Disney Fantasy
  2. Pirate Family - The Hight Family, 2015, 4 family members (male adult 5'10" w/no hair, female adult 5'2" w/black hair, female child 4'4" w/brown hair, female child 3'8" w/brown hair)
  3. Mickey Minnie Silhouette Gold MH - Kyle & Tamara (on left ear) Est. 2003 (on right ear)
  4. Minnie Red White Dots - Malia (on left ear) 2015 Fantasy (on right ear)
  5. Minnie W Bow MH - Makena (on left ear) 2015 Fantasy (on right ear)
Thank you so much!
Here you go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter