• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Barb.
I know it's late notice but I'd like to make a few requests for my August 6th, 7day western Carribean on the Fantasy.
1. Fantasy bow w/ Mickey that says The Edwards Family
2. M7M retro lp with Pervis on the top and Jennifer on the bottom.
3. Minnie Red White lp to say Disney Fantasy on top and Shelby on the bottom
4. Fab5 gang lp Disney Fantasy,August 2015, The Edwards Family

Thank You so Much!!!

Hi Barbara,

I love all of your work. I know this is really short notice, but we booked our first cruise just last week. Leaving on the Dream August 10-14, 2015. Could you do one for me and my friend. The life floatie, example: you did one for Francese family, image # 2743. For me: The Cantwell Family. My friend: The Corteguera Family.

and if you have time, small mickey ears with captain hats with our names? Cantwell: Jo, Jim, Brooke and Tyler
Corteguera: Ampi, Miquel, Obi and Marc.

Thank you so much!

Joanna

Hello again Barb,
Your great designs now have me thinking about how I am going to scrapbook our trip! Do you have any graphics for maps that show the itinerary of the 29 June - 10 July 2015 Disney Magic cruise to Norway- Iceland - Scotland?

Many thanks in advance,

Yvonne

Hi Barb.
I know it's late notice but I'd like to make a few requests for my August 6th, 7day western Carribean on the Fantasy.
1. Fantasy bow w/ Mickey that says The Edwards Family
2. M7M retro lp with Pervis on the top and Jennifer on the bottom.
3. Minnie Red White lp to say Disney Fantasy on top and Shelby on the bottom
4. Fab5 gang lp Disney Fantasy,August 2015, The Edwards Family

Thank You so Much!!!
Here you go...

Hi Barbara,

I love all of your work. I know this is really short notice, but we booked our first cruise just last week. Leaving on the Dream August 10-14, 2015. Could you do one for me and my friend. The life floatie, example: you did one for Francese family, image # 2743. For me: The Cantwell Family. My friend: The Corteguera Family.

and if you have time, small mickey ears with captain hats with our names? Cantwell: Jo, Jim, Brooke and Tyler
Corteguera: Ampi, Miquel, Obi and Marc.

Thank you so much!

Joanna
Here you go...

Hello again Barb,
Your great designs now have me thinking about how I am going to scrapbook our trip! Do you have any graphics for maps that show the itinerary of the 29 June - 10 July 2015 Disney Magic cruise to Norway- Iceland - Scotland?

Many thanks in advance,

Yvonne
I have this one...

Barb do you do Mickey Bars? If so could I get one for:

Katelyn
Jake
Justin
Brooke
Ethan
Autumn

Thanks!

Hi Barb,

I just can't say how much I love your DISigns. Could you please do a few more for me?? ☺️ It's going to be our honeymoon cruise next year.

Rapunzel and Flynn 1 mh - Victoria&Andreas! Date: June 18th 2016
Capt hat mh: one with Vicky and one with Andi please

Thank you!!!!!

Barb-
I would love it if you could help with the following designs:
1. Baby Minnie Beach MH - Haddie (left) 1st Cruise (right)
2. Minnie Beach Towel MH - Mama (left) Cruise Logo (right)
3. Donald 2 Reading LP - Disney Fantasy (top) Daddy (bottom)
4. Surfboard Family - Disney Fantasy October 2015 Donald-Daddy; Minnie-Mama; Lilo-Liam; Princess-Haddie; Anna-Grams

THANK YOU!

Hi Barb. I would love the following DISigns:

1. capt m and m silver ph, Bob and Consuelo, Disney Magic, November 2015
2. magic ship ph, The Tippins Family, November 25 - 29, 2015

Thank you!

Hi Barb!
Can I get a few designs from you?
Elsa pap 1 mh Sophie left ear , pretty as a princess in the right ear
Olaf 1 mh Sam in left ear
Jack Sparrow mh Alex left ear, the dcl logo in the right ear
Fantasy bow with Mickey Gaylord Family at the top and the date, Sept 5, 2015 at the bottom

Thanks so much!!

Thanks Barb, technically this was the itinerary before they changed it from the Faroes to Kirkwall, Scotland, and then they changed the order of the ports and visited Reykjavik first, before we visited Akureyri, but thanks for looking for it fo me.

Yvonne
Would you like me to make this design with the new itinerary?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter