Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Barb, I know this is last minute and understand if I haven't given you enough time...But if you do I'd really appreciate one. Bless you for spreading so much Pixie Dust! TIA!

Design: The Dream, M and M
Title: Girl's Trip
Cruise: Disney Dream May 16-20, 2016
Is "The Dream, M and M, the title in my Photobucket? Is it a mh or ph? Sorry, I'm having trouble figuring out which disign this is.

Barb, I am new to disboards and just found your designs. They are so awesome!! We are first time cruisers, and I would love a few mickey heads please....

1. Ship with Mickey Full Moon mh. Left ear: Johns Family Right ear: May 2016 DisneyDream

2. Star wars gang mh. Left Ear: Meghan. Right ear: Disney Dream 2016
3. Minnie with french horn mh. Left ear: Allison. Right ear: Disney Dream 2016
4. M&M silhouette mh. Left ear: Ed and Wendy. Right ear: Disney Dream 2016
5. Ship with Mickey full moon mh. Left ear: Disney Dream. Right Ear: May 20-23 2016 Bahamas
Thanks for your time Barb.
Welcome to the DISboards! Here you go...

Hi, Barb! Thank you for doing this. Could you please customize the following graphics for our family's upcoming cruise?

1. Rectangle Surfboard DISign: Top - The Sohl Family; Mickey board - Dave; Minnie board - Amy; Daisy board - Alex; Donald board - Drew
2. Oceanview Peephole 4: The Sohl Family; Disney Fantasy 2016
3. m and m retro anchor mh: Right ear - Alex; Left ear - Disney cruise logo
4. capt mickey 1 mh: Right ear - Dave; Left ear - Disney cruise logo
5. baymax 3 mh: Right ear - Disney cruise logo; Left ear - Drew
6. Minnie beach chair mh: Right ear - Disney cruise logo; Left ear - Amy

Thank you!!
Welcome to the DISboards! Here you go...

Is "The Dream, M and M, the title in my Photobucket? Is it a mh or ph? Sorry, I'm having trouble figuring out which disign this is.
Please forgive me...Yes, it's in your photobucket under Disney Dream. I saw 4 choices. The one I was hoping for is square with the ship on top of the logo and Mickey and Minnie in the bottom corners. Under it it's labeled M and M. Hope this helps. You could surprise me! I'd be grateful for anything! Thank you so much!

Hi Barb
We are going on our first cruise and would love to show our spirit with some door magnets designed by you.I would love to get variations on each magnet design if possible We leave in a month.

1. Mickey ears Mickey hipster 3 MH design -variation 1- name Drew in left ear and nothing in right ear variation 2- "Drew" in left ear and disney cruise logo and 2016 in right ear

2. Mickey ears with all black background and No Face from spirited away like one below w/o words
no_face___spirited_away_by_ralfarios-d8g77ao.png
in main part . Variation 1-"Drew" in left ear and nothing in right ear Variation 2-"Drew" in left ear and disney logo and 2016 in right ear

3.Mickey ears with black background and stitch in alien form like below
images

with name "Xander" in the same variations as above

4.same as above but with stitch image below in the main part
images

I have not figured out my disney character yet so i will have to get back to you on my magnets if that is ok.
Thank You
Sorry, I don't do Spirited Away disigns. You might want to ask someone over on the Creative Board forum to help you with this one. I see you already had LadyB do the Stitch disigns. I can't do any better than her.
Here is the other request that you asked for...

Hi Barb,

I would like to request the following please and thank you!

ship with full mickey moon mh

could we get the words Disney Magic under the boat and then Eastern Caribbean under the words Disney Magic please?

Left ear: Mills Family

Right ear: December 2016

Dug mh

Left ear: Welcome Aboard

Right ear: Lachlan!

Stitch anchor mh:

Left ear: Welcome Aboard

Right ear: Joshua!

Cruise itinerary

Disney Magic

Day 1 Miami

Day 2 At Sea

Day 3 At Sea

Day 4 Tortola

Day 5 St Thomas/St John

Day 6 At Sea

Day 7 Castaway Cay

Day 8 Miami

The Mills Family

Eastern Caribbean

December 2016
Here you go...

Hi Barb! We leave in a month for the Wonder so whenever you get to these.

1. Anniversary ship rings mh
Bill (left ear). Cheryl (right ear)
Happy 50th!

2. Incredibles gray anchor mh
Gabriel

3. m and m kissing Alaska
Tom & Crystal
Our First Disney Cruise
June 2016

4. Alaska Donald map
The McCraw Family
June 2016.

Thank you so much.
Here you go...

You are swamped! Popular and talented. Am looking forward to our images. I posted on page 224. Hoping I did it correctly? Please let me know if I didn't . Can't believe you do these for everyone. You rock !

Hi Barb
I'm a first timer so hoping I'm not asking for too many? Just do as many as you can and I thank you from the bottom of my heart in advance. My granddaughters will be sooo happy.

Keep calm and eat a cupcake. Tymber
Keep calm and eat a cupcake D'Nacia

Aurora pap mh Tymber-Disney Dream on all left ears
Aurora pap mh D'Nacia

Daisy pink mh Missy
Fairy godmother Vanessa

The above are mouse heads

Life preservers
Capt. Mickey 2lp Vanessa
Capt Mickey 2lp Missy
Capt. Mickey 2lp Tymber
Capt. Mickey 2lp D'Nacia

Splashin at CC Tymber and Nay Holman July 2017
Splashin at CC Missy Boring July 2017
Splashin at CC Vanessa Farkas July 2017
Here you go...

HI Barb

I hope all is well with you and your family. Me and my family are once again cruising. This trip we are going on the transatlantic cruise which leaves out May 15th. It will be me and my gang, my mom, my brother, his and kids. I have requested a few designs to decorate our three doors with. I hope you have time to make them for us. We love your work. If you happen to have anything new that you want to surprise us with that would be great. :) Thank you in advance for your time and hard work. Kalli and family

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...er/DVCmember1_zpsb125d5ae.jpg.html?sort=4&o=1 Harrison Family and then the same one with Winner Family

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...ae3b0ea2c6c7_zps2121e56f.png.html?sort=4&o=53 Myka

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...hoyohoDISign_zps8dfa0ccd.jpg.html?sort=4&o=58 Harrison Family

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...d5e8c761342a_zps256d6114.png.html?sort=4&o=43 Hailey

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...5f4c9bdb7d3_zps80c4a4c4.png.html?sort=4&o=103 Myka

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...s/mushumh_zpse0344e00_1.jpg.html?sort=4&o=188 Jona

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...69344b72e22_zpsa3a29149.png.html?sort=4&o=236 Nanni

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...ne Trooper mh_zps6vcp3b3y.jpg.html?sort=4&o=7 Jarrod

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j..._zpsea5d73f01_zpse39ba4c8.png.html?sort=4&o=2 The Harrison Family Montgomery, Alabama and then the The Winner Family Anniston, Alabama I would like to use these for luggage tags.

Sorry, I don't do Spirited Away disigns. You might want to ask someone over on the Creative Board forum to help you with this one. I see you already had LadyB do the Stitch disigns. I can't do any better than her.
Here is the other request that you asked for...

Thank you so much! They look great!

Barb,

You have such awesome designs! I am still whittling down my choices for what to request so we can make magnets for our very first Disney cruise. But I would like to submit a request now for a “Making Disney Memories” mouse ear families design! Our land & sea trip isn’t until October, so there is no rush at all.

Here are the family member details…

Grandpa – white/gray hair, glasses, dark green shirt, blue shorts, hat #52 (Pirates)

Grandma – brown hair, turquoise blue shirt, black shorts/skirt, hat #34 (Mickeys)

Mom – brown hair, bright pink shirt, blue shorts/skirt, hat #42 (DCL)

Dad – black hair, glasses, blue shirt, gray shorts, hat #70 (Retro Mickey)

Justin – age 12, black hair, red shirt, black shorts, hat #79 (Tron)

Collin – age 10, brown hair, light/bright green shirt, blue shorts, hat #71 (R2D2)

Darren – age 5, brown hair, yellow shirt, black shorts, hat #35 (Duffy)

(the last 3 / kids are all boys)

Is it okay with you if I add a few embellishments afterwards, before I make it into shirts or magnets (a few fireworks, Mickey balloon, border, etc.)?

Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent to make our trips more magical! :wizard:
Sure, you can add embellishments. Here you go...

Barb,

We loved the design you did for our group a few years ago. I am hoping to make some new magnets before Memorial Day weekend. If you can, please create the following:

gang at funnel Dream mh

June 3-6, 2016 in the left ear

Disney Dream in in the right ear

3 nephews mh

June 3-6, 2016 in the left ear

Disney Dream in in the right ear

Thanks in advance!
Here you go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter