Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi! I love your designs so much and wanted to check with you first about a graduation design! Just maybe Mickey ears/grad hat with the name Abigail and the year 2016, if thats possible! Thanks so much!
Take a look at Posts 1 & 2 that has all the info regarding stencils and what there is to choose from.

Gotcha! No problem.... I have updated the request:

Hello I would like to place a request for our May 15, 2016 Disney Magic Transatlantic Cruise The Fuller Family. I would like the following:

m and m mickeyhead ph - The Fuller Family

Magic in Dover England 1 ph - The Fuller Family

Bon Voyage Duffy - The Fuller Family (Boston, Sydney, Dublin, Liverpool, Dover)

Welcome Aboard Princess - Arianna

Nite Ship with Fireworks - Eastbound Transatlantic May 15 - May 29, 2016

Castaway Club Gold mh - Fuller Family

Adult Simba 1 mh - with the name Arianna

Ariel with ship ph - Fuller Family

magic ship ph - Disney Magic May 15-29, 2016

Stitch 1 lp - Karina

Also I saw the FREEZING THE NIGHT AWAY one on another request, but couldn't find it in the albums. Could you make one of those too? Either the family name or dates - whatever you feel like. Sorry to bother you repeatedly.

Thank you!
Here you go...

Hi Barb!
Have you created a Map image of the Magic Norway trip departing Copenhagen....from June 29-July 6, 2016? If you have I would really appreciate using it! I have seen several different ones you have done like the one below but not one for Norway.

You have already done way too many images for me so I am a bit reluctant to ask. But the ones you did were so cool I cannot help myself. If it isn't too much trouble I would love a map with the Norway cruise itinerary on it.

Thanks so much for all you do. I cannot wait to put all these magnets on my door!!!

Beth Chambers

View attachment 162593
Here are 2 to choose from...

Hi Barb,
Would you be able to do the following designs for me?

Mickey Gang Helm
Disney Fantasy
April 22-29, 2017
The Miles Family

Mickey Gang Helm
Disney Fantasy
April 22-29, 2017
The Buckle Wheeler Family

Welcome Aboard Mickey gang with ship name
Miles Family
Disney Fantasy
April 22-29, 2017

Welcome Aboard Mickey gang with ship game
Buckle Wheeler Family
Disney Fantasy
April 22-29, 2017

Aquaduck mh
Here you go...

OK, found it! Black Mickey shape with red graduation hat that says "Class of 2016" and her name "Abigail"-no character necessary.
Thank you!!

Hi Barb,
Hope I am doing this correctly and it's not too late. I completely forgot to do this. (if it is too late just let me know)

wonder at sea mh - Dates: May 1 - May 15 2016 - Name: Rocky, Michele, & Natalie

Pirate Cinderella mh - Natalie

pirate cap lt blue mh - Michele

Pirate cap red - Rocky

Thanks,
Michele

PS: We leave the 29th to be able to get to Miami in time.

Last edited:
Hi Barb!

Would you be able to do the following designs for me?

1. Golden State Warriors mh

2. Star Wars Day at Sea 4 mh (can the words "Star Wars Day at Sea" be changed to "May the 4th Be With You"?)
The Wu Family (left ear)
Disney Wonder May 1 - 15, 2016 (right ear)

3. Star Wars at sea 6
Ship name: Wonder
The Wu Family

4.cruise itinerary
Disney Wonder
Day 1 Miami, FL
Day 2 At Sea
Day 3 Cozumel, MX
Day 4-5 At Sea
Day 6 Cartegena, CO
Day 7 Panama Canal, PA
Day 8-11 At Sea
Day 12 Puerto Vallarta, MX
Day 13 Cabo San Lucas, MX
Day 14 At Sea
Day 15 San Diego
The Wu Crew
Panama Canal
May 1, 2016

5.Wonder Westbound Panama Canal Map
The Wu Crew
May 1-15, 2016
Itinerary: Miami, FL - San Diego, CA

6. snow white black mh
left ear - Phyllis

Thank you!

Here are 2 to choose from...

Thank you so much Barb! These are wonderful. I went with the Olaf one. I really liked Mickey's map a lot better bur I think all your beautiful fonts and art work showed up better on Olaf! Again, thank you so very much! Your generosity with your time and talents are much appreciated and will add lots of magic to our wonderful trip!

Beth

Hi Barb,

Can I ask for one request, please? I need the Pluto Bone Background Mickey Head with "Zach" in the left ear. Thank you so much!

Hi Barb! I would love it if you would do a few graphics for our upcoming cruise. Would like the "viking female mh", one with Spencer, and one with Marni. Also, the "viking male mh", one with Owen and one with Bill. Could you also do a version of "norway cruise gang" with
Disney Magic Cruise
England, Scotland, Iceland & Norway
June 17 - June 29, 2016
The Mortell Family
Thanks so much!

Hi Barb! Your designs are awesome! Sorry for all the requests. I keep seeing things I would love to have made!!

I am looking for journaling pages for my daughter for a Western Fantasy Cruise. Is there anyway I can get those. I saw a few that you made for someone in an above post and did save them but there were a few more I needed and didn't see them on your site.
D Lounge
snorkeling in Cayman Island
Jamaica
Cozumel
Formal night
Port Canaveral
My packing list
About my flight
Concierge state room
My favorite part of the trip

Thank you bunches!!!

Barb, I am new to disboards and just found your designs. They are so awesome!! We are first time cruisers, and I would love a few mickey heads please....

1. Ship with Mickey Full Moon mh. Left ear: Johns Family Right ear: May 2016 DisneyDream

2. Star wars gang mh. Left Ear: Meghan. Right ear: Disney Dream 2016
3. Minnie with french horn mh. Left ear: Allison. Right ear: Disney Dream 2016
4. M&M silhouette mh. Left ear: Ed and Wendy. Right ear: Disney Dream 2016
5. Ship with Mickey full moon mh. Left ear: Disney Dream. Right Ear: May 20-23 2016 Bahamas
Thanks for your time Barb.

Hi, Barb! Thank you for doing this. Could you please customize the following graphics for our family's upcoming cruise?

1. Rectangle Surfboard DISign: Top - The Sohl Family; Mickey board - Dave; Minnie board - Amy; Daisy board - Alex; Donald board - Drew
2. Oceanview Peephole 4: The Sohl Family; Disney Fantasy 2016
3. m and m retro anchor mh: Right ear - Alex; Left ear - Disney cruise logo
4. capt mickey 1 mh: Right ear - Dave; Left ear - Disney cruise logo
5. baymax 3 mh: Right ear - Disney cruise logo; Left ear - Drew
6. Minnie beach chair mh: Right ear - Disney cruise logo; Left ear - Amy

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter