• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barbershop and/or Male Spa Services

sdlipton

DLR Twice A Year - WDW Once A Year
My fiance and I are traveling to the WORLD for our honeymoon in October and I have heard faint rumors of a place (either inside MK at the barbershop, or at one of the spas), where a man can get a straight blade shave and a haircut.

ANyone know anything about this or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks

S&S

yes the main street barber shop in the MK.

it is hard to find.

ask the CM at the front gate to direct you.

you can also ask on the theme park board.

spiceycat said:
yes the main street barber shop in the MK.

So the MK Barbershop will do a straight blade shave for men? Thats great news, I thought they only did kids haircuts and sparkles.

It is a full barber shop, but unfortunately they stopped doing shaves a few years ago due to the liability/health issues (unless this has recently changed).

On the kid and glitter side, I've gone in and gotten a hair cut a number of times and the different color gels are fun for adults too. The looks you get in the parks after are priceless.

The barbershop is great for a man's haircut. They did DH's hair on our trip in '02, and all the female villains kept hitting on him because of his freaky blue hair. Cruella especially was impressed. :rotfl:

Surely it's not free, is it??? If not, then how much does it cost to get a man's haircut? I will be living in Disney World for several months and just MIGHT need some haircuts :confused3 :teeth:
THANX
C'YA :smooth:

My brother-in-law has his hair cut:crazy: there every time he visits and if he is going it can't be that expensive. :rotfl2:

The first time he had it done, it was my bday and he let me pick a color for his hair. I picked Purple. Usually he just has is cut, no color added. The Barber Shop quartet sometimes comes in too.

I brought my niece in there on her birtday and she got a cut and her hair braided with sparkles across the braid. She looked beautiful and got compliments all day long.

Treat yourself, you deserve it.

Metallica_Band said:
Surely it's not free, is it??? If not, then how much does it cost to get a man's haircut? I will be living in Disney World for several months and just MIGHT need some haircuts :confused3 :teeth:
THANX
My DH got a great hair cut there in January. It was $17 + tip. He didn't get the color gel, but they gave us both some pixie dust (Mickey confetti) at the end which stayed in our hair all day!

Metallica_Band said:
THANX

Out of curiosity, are you doing the College Program? There's a barbershop not too far off Disney Property, and reasonably close to the CP apartments that gives discounts for cast members. PM me if you're interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter