• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Banking points

EeyoreME

Mouseketeer
Still new.... For March Use year I know we have to bank our points by Oct 31. For our 2022 points do we bank by Oct 31 2022 or by Oct 31 2021?

You can bank all the way up to the 8th month of the current UY. Since your March 2022 UY goes from March 1st, 2022 until February 28th, 2023, the banking window is until October 31st, 2022.

You can not bank the points until the UY actually starts. For example, if you decided you wanted to bank your March 2021 UY points, you can’t do it until we get to March 1st.

You also can bank as many times and in any amount during the 8 months. It does not have to be in one transaction or the full amount.

Ok thank you so much! I appreciate that! I was trying to find info online and I was just so confused. We have 58 points left in our 2021 year and hubby was worried we missed banking window on that too so he didn't want to mess up our 2022 points if we needed to bank:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter