Bands shipped today- yay! Anything left to do at HS?

Apologies for changing the topic (sort of) but for those of you who have been a part of the Indiana Jones Stunt Show, how do you get to be a volunteer? I feel like I want to do this before Disney closes this attraction. Thanks!

I have volunteered twice and and my younger sister volunteered once. My suggestions would be to sit kind of close like first 10 rows and really just get excited! Stand up immediately when they ask for volunteers, wave your hands, show that you are really excited to participate!

Also, this will only work for some, but one of the ladies that hosts the show and has been for a long time likes redheads! The first year I did it she said she picked me because I had red hair and her daughter has red hair, then a couple of years later when she picked me again she just told me her daughter has red hair.

But no matter what just act excited and like you want to get noticed! That would be your best chance! Good luck! It's a lot of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter