Baltimore BOT-Fest

Mike, good to hear from you! So how much have you been running? The relay should be pretty cool. Something different and a new medal.:banana:
Hi Colleen - I've been running quite a bit (I'm secretly trying to see how many days of December I can run at least a mile or two. Every day so far. Don't tell anyone though since there are way too many other more important things I should be doing this time of year.).

Kathy and I are both doing the half on Saturday and then the relay on Sunday. I did 11 miles the other day so I should be alright for at least Saturday. Sunday may be some stiff legged, cowboy walking, zombie-shuffling affair but what the heck.

I hope your knee cooperates and you are able to join in the fun!

Howdy everyone, I just wanted to pop in and WISH my friends well who are running at Disney this year. I'll certainly be thinking of you all! Miss ya' :thumbsup2

Yea, well, we'll let you off the hook this time, Dave, but don't try any funny stuff in 2013. You're going to be there, got it, pal??? :lmao:

Hi everyone,

I need to get in one more walk/run tomorrow and then I will see which race we will enter. Still not sure if I should just let DH run the half and enter us in the relay. Leaving it to the last minute...yes!

Oh, my child care fell through. I guess I will be scrambling in more ways than one the next few weeks.:rolleyes1

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the BOTS!!!:thumbsup2

:banana::yay:I hope everyone enjoys their time with their families!!!!

Can't wait to see some of you in a less than 2 weeks!!!!!!11:grouphug:

Hi All,

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

Colleen - Did you get your race sign-up stuff all squared away?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter