Balconies?

Figaro30

Proud to be an American
We are going to be staying in a 2 bedroom lockout. I know usually a studio has a balcony, but in this case the floor plan only shows 1 balcony off the main living room/dining room area.

My questions:

Are there 2 seperate balconies for the 2 bedrooms? OR does everybody in the 2 bedroom just share the main balcony off livingroom? Also is there even a balcony off the master bedroom? Or do we just access the balcony in the livingroom from the master bedroom?

I hope I didn't confuse anybody.

If it's a lock-off it , the 2nd BR (studio) will have it's own balcony. If it's a dedicated 2BR, then there will be only the balcony off the dining area/masterBR.

each resort is a little different - BWV is different in the resort.

In OKW a 2-bedroom lockoff has 2 balconies - 1 big one for the living space and the master bedroom, and a separate one for the studio.

In BWV there can be 3 balconies - 1 for the living area, 1 for the master bedroom and 1 for the studio. Or 1 for the living are and master bedroom (this is just a long one not wide like OKW) and 1 for the studio.

I haven't stayed in VWL 2-bedroom yet, but I think it is like BWV.

At OKW a 2 bdrm lock-off is a One bedroom unit and a studio, so each has its own balcony/porch. Of course, the studio balcony is small.

You will have two balconys. The large one you can enter from the master-bedroom or the living room entrance. The small balcony usually is not much use unless you really need a moment to yourself. They are very small and as a rule don't offer much of a view. The larger balcony is one much more useful and very nice to sit out at night in. The views as a general rule from the larger balcony are excellent. Once in a while they are a little obstructed by trees. Enjoy yourself.

AT OKW the large balcony can be entered from either the sliding door in the dining area or the door in the master bedroom. They are large enough for a table and 4 chairs and they have a ceiling fan. My DD and I enjoyed sitting out on the balcony watching the golfers struggle on our last trip. That large balcony is my favorite part of OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter