• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baja Mexico Cruise 2015

I appreciate everyone's help. She did see some rooms available this morning (quads) but because the price has increased so much it has pushed them out of their budget. I hope (pixie dust) that just maybe the price will come down again but I'm not counting on it........

I appreciate everyone's help. She did see some rooms available this morning (quads) but because the price has increased so much it has pushed them out of their budget. I hope (pixie dust) that just maybe the price will come down again but I'm not counting on it........

I'm so sorry. :worried: This is exactly what happened with my daughter..it was amazing how quickly the price went up within days :scared1:

My TA has not been able to get us on this cruise. I can't believe all quads are sold out. Waaaaaahhhhh!

So frustrating. I hope they add more Baja cruises

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My TA has not been able to get us on this cruise. I can't believe all quads are sold out. Waaaaaahhhhh!

So frustrating. I hope they add more Baja cruises

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm not sure what that means regarding the quads, but I guess that explains why I can't switch my reservation. I booked two inside rooms while on board (for two adults and two children) and I was hoping to switch to a porthole or veranda but nothing is available.

Plus the price went up so fast! I don't want to pay more for my rooms, so I guess we'll stay put.

I hope they add more Baja cruises too!:beach:

I'm not sure what that means regarding the quads, but I guess that explains why I can't switch my reservation. I booked two inside rooms while on board (for two adults and two children) and I was hoping to switch to a porthole or veranda but nothing is available. Plus the price went up so fast! I don't want to pay more for my rooms, so I guess we'll stay put. I hope they add more Baja cruises too!:beach:

Quads (cabins available to sleep four) have been sold out for a while. These cruises sold super fast and price rise pretty quickly on them from opening day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter