Bad Batch seasons 2 and 3

Wow! I mean.....just...dang.

All of the last episodes have been incredible. wonderful animation and story. Enjoying more than Mandalorian this season.
have some Kleenex for the last episode...
I know I am a bit late to the game, I had started season 1 when it first came out and then dropped it. My disloyal husband watched without me, so I finally caught up and just finished season 2... very much enjoying the series.
Okay, so I didn't even realize there were TWO. Glad I didn't get spoiled.

Lots of fun arcs to explore in season 3. I am interested in finding out more about the operation at the Mount... as well as all of its occupants.... besides those we know of

Counting the days until Season 3 premieres. SW released another 1 min clip. Wonder where that will fall in the series.
Less than 2 weeks! I'm so excited

Last edited:
Counting the days until Season 3 premieres. SW released another 1 min clip. Wonder where that will fall in the series.
Less than 2 weeks! I'm so excited
ooooh. Thanks for the heads up., I just watched it and yup.... i expected some sort of alliance when I saw the trailer. THey have had an interesting relationship from the get go... a lot of brutal honesty. I expect this will deepen.

I am still wondering what is the significance of Omega, I assume we will get that info this last season. I dont buy the unaltered aspect. One thing I have noticed about Omega is she picks up things very easily... almost too quick of a learner.

This original Clone batch was all enhanced in some way. there is a reason why Nala Se created her, and not just as a pet

I also wonder about her importance and purpose, and destiny. Any time a character is in a series like this, and we dont' see them anywhere else later in the storylines, I get worried for them. I still do think she'll be Force sensitive, and they need her for experiments (leading up to Palpatine's cloning.) but not sure if that will be the case. I don't know about the rest of the team. I think I'm in for quite a few tears this season. I hope at some point in the stories, even if much, much later, Omega ends up meeting Boba Fett.

I also wonder about her importance and purpose, and destiny. Any time a character is in a series like this, and we dont' see them anywhere else later in the storylines, I get worried for them. I still do think she'll be Force sensitive, and they need her for experiments (leading up to Palpatine's cloning.) but not sure if that will be the case. I don't know about the rest of the team. I think I'm in for quite a few tears this season. I hope at some point in the stories, even if much, much later, Omega ends up meeting Boba Fett.
Squeee... just a smidge until one more week until Star Wars Weds!!

I am not sure about 'Force" and Omega. I do think she is enhanced, but not sure about her being a force user. I do like having other options than just 'the Force", and I confess as a scientist (molecular/cellular biologist by training), I really like the idea of scientific achievements like the cloning project .

There kinda seems to be two Force lines that Star Wars is entertaining. On one hand there are Midichlorians and those were most recently referenced I think by Moff Gideon referring to Grogu's M-count. So that supports the you are born with it idea.... either you have it or you don't. On the other hand we have the "anyone can use the Force, if they are trained which seems to be the Sabine Wren idea. Maybe it is the difference between a 'super force user' and a 'force user'

Squeee... just a smidge until one more week until Star Wars Weds!!

I am not sure about 'Force" and Omega. I do think she is enhanced, but not sure about her being a force user. I do like having other options than just 'the Force", and I confess as a scientist (molecular/cellular biologist by training), I really like the idea of scientific achievements like the cloning project .

There kinda seems to be two Force lines that Star Wars is entertaining. On one hand there are Midichlorians and those were most recently referenced I think by Moff Gideon referring to Grogu's M-count. So that supports the you are born with it idea.... either you have it or you don't. On the other hand we have the "anyone can use the Force, if they are trained which seems to be the Sabine Wren idea. Maybe it is the difference between a 'super force user' and a 'force user'

My thoughts on Midichlorians is that you are not necessarily born with a high count, but that they are attracted to/multiply more within beings that are highly force sensitive. So it's a way of measuring Force sensitivity, but not necessarily the cause. One thing to remember is that ALL living things can feel the Force to some degree.

figured I would come back here for a bit of specific Bad Batch discussion

What the heck is up with Hemlock's hand? I think there is going to be a story line with this in it as they keep focusing on it. him playing with it, and the one black glove. Science experiment gone bad?

FINALLY watched watched episode 7. We were at Disney/Universal all last week, and got back yesterday. We'd brought the Chromecast to watch stuff, but wow, exhaustion and time didn't allow for much tv watching this trip. DS watched and enjoyed both. I need to re-watch episode 6, I dozed off during it Wed night (defense: was up at 7AM to get Tron virtual queue, DH got it from home, BG 1! then went to Epcot, and was resting for late night hours at MK, but not indicative of the episode being boring or anything.)

LOVED having Rex, DD has not caught up yet on this season, and she is going to love all this. She is a HUGE Rex fan, actually she's a huge fan of all the clone troopers. she's rewatched clone wars so many times, and especially all the trooper episodes. Loved Wolffe showing up, and very interesting how it all played out. Looking forward to seeing how Wolffe will change, if that'll be expounded on more this season. Animation was great, even though it was so dark, hard to discern everything at times. The 'knife' fights on the waterfall was very well done, very much like a well done live action fight scene.

Not a Bad Batch/Omega heavy episode per se, but very well done. Looking forward to more!

FINALLY watched watched episode 7. We were at Disney/Universal all last week, and got back yesterday. We'd brought the Chromecast to watch stuff, but wow, exhaustion and time didn't allow for much tv watching this trip. DS watched and enjoyed both. I need to re-watch episode 6, I dozed off during it Wed night (defense: was up at 7AM to get Tron virtual queue, DH got it from home, BG 1! then went to Epcot, and was resting for late night hours at MK, but not indicative of the episode being boring or anything.)

LOVED having Rex, DD has not caught up yet on this season, and she is going to love all this. She is a HUGE Rex fan, actually she's a huge fan of all the clone troopers. she's rewatched clone wars so many times, and especially all the trooper episodes. Loved Wolffe showing up, and very interesting how it all played out. Looking forward to seeing how Wolffe will change, if that'll be expounded on more this season. Animation was great, even though it was so dark, hard to discern everything at times. The 'knife' fights on the waterfall was very well done, very much like a well done live action fight scene.

Not a Bad Batch/Omega heavy episode per se, but very well done. Looking forward to more!

Rumors are that Rex may be getting a follow-up show.

Nice episode of Batcher this morning.

Always nice to see Fennic Shand - who does she contact at the end?
I was pretty sure Crosshair's hand thing was psychosomatic.
I love that station place where they go meet up with Fennic - let's see more of that!

I love that station place where they go meet up with Fennic - let's see more of that!
damn the early bird gets the spoilers , I have to wait until this evening after work when my viewing partner gets home

I just watched 6 and 7 (was also at WDW when they aired).

Glad to see Rex and Howzer. Loved seeing Wolffe’s armor at the end of 6.

I almost held my breath during the waterfall scene. “Oh no. Oh no…They arent going to kill off Crosshair? Oh no…”

Can’t wait to watch 8 and read your comments after.

And I would definitely watch that show, Brian.

I have to get up and watch it early or I will be spoiled in the circles that I hang around in.

so here are my thoughts about who Fennec contacted... spoiler alerts for both Obi Wan and the book Dark Disciple and speculation

In the book Dark Disciple which occurs before order 66 it outlines Quinlan Voss and Assajj Ventress relationship and attacks on Dooku. Not to spoil the book, but her death and the condition of her body ( put in stasis and then interred in the Dathromir lake waters) is just perfect for her coming back.

'Events of Bad Batch" and in the trailer for this season it depicted Asajj's return... so I am betting those healing green misty waters brought her back and she is back with Quinlan. He might have fled there after Order 66 and that is when she returned

Then soon and not much later after the Bad Batch events during the Obi Wan show, when Obi was with Tala and looking at the wall inside "The Path" he said Quinlan came through? And Tala replied they worked with him time to time and he was smuggling young Jedi

I think Fennec contacted Quinlan/Assajj in regards to Hunter and Wrecker asking about M-counts. as in theory he would be working on smuggling Jedi younglings and force sensitive children and would also be interested in M count individuals

Just a couple thoughts since getting caught up…

That space station shots from the outside had prequel vibes to me.

Vee just causally mentioning Tech like he left the room momentarily. She liked him. A bit of sadness would have seemed more appropriate.

Fennec always being right. And I’ll probably mess up the quotes but…
“Money isn’t everything”
“That's because you don’t have any”
And Hunter just can’t argue with that.

I’m enjoying the name dropping. Forgot to mention Gregor earlier. The last episode mentioned Gungi.

I love how pure Omega is. She accepts Crosshair for him.
“I’m not going to like it, am I?”
“You don’t like anything”
And they are both like “true” and that’s totally normal and fine and just the way it is. She doesn’t hold anything against him. Nonchalant “you missed a lot”

Echo’s little exchange with Omega was sweet, too. He treats her as an equal.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter