• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bad Baby Yoda

old lady

DIS Veteran
A frog lady is trying to save a frog species by raising frog eggs. Baby Yoda gets caught eating them thrice. Fans are outrage about this . Saying Disney had made the Baby a villain. Babies don’t do things because they are evil. He is not a child yet or adult. If he was, he would understand why not and maybe help preserve them so he can later eat them like we do cattle.
I can’t wait till these people learn about evolution and survival of the fittest or what happened to the dinosaurs? People are dying of COVID, many real earth frog species are going extinct, and many other species, why so concern of fictional ones?

My take was that it was that particular alien's last chance to reproduce, not the species last chance to survive.

Yeah, I think too much is being made about this. I am pretty sure the frog lady expects there to be some attrition in the eggs and that it's not that big of a deal as long as she has plenty of them.

The Mandalorian Chapter 11 Spoiler

its all good froglady and her spawn reach the planet her husband is on and they all live happily ever after

Although in an earlier episode, he ate a frog.

Yeah, but I'd say there is a difference in eating an "animal" and eating an intelligent creature, even if they are of similar biological makeup. Then again, Ewoks don't seem to care too much. 🤨

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter