"Bacon font" request!!

jkshel

DIS Veteran USMC Vetera
Can anyone make a Disign for me? I would like the name "Amelia" with letters made out of bacon.

Also one witht he phrase "I love bacon!" would be great!!

Thanks in advance

Can anyone make a Disign for me? I would like the name "Amelia" with letters made out of bacon.

Also one witht he phrase "I love bacon!" would be great!!

Thanks in advance

Bacon's reddish right? Hope this works for what you need. :)

WOW!!:goodvibes

Not only does it look PERFECT but I got a response from three of the boards best DISIGNERS!!

Milliepie Dolly and Wendypooh, thank you for all you do!!:thumbsup2

:rotfl:She will wear this one out for sure!!:rotfl:

:lmao:You 3 have hit the big time! Bacon and adoration in one shot! :thumbsup2

:lmao::lmao:It doesn't get any better!:lmao::lmao:

I'm not sure if these boards are still active, but the website with the bacon font no longer exists. I was wondering if you knew where else it could be found? Or what it's actual file name is called? Or if you could send me the ttf or otf? Thanks!

don't know that it was a font used in the DISigns as much as a name filled in with bacon!

If you read through the posts, they found the font somewhere. Through my searching I have seen the same link to that website. Unfortunately, that site no longer exists. Just curious if it was a ttf file they would still have. Thanks for your time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter