Bacon and Eggs is BACK at The Wave!

The waiter just said they have it available tonight.
I've never had this but heard it was great, even some get it as an appetizer. i was looking at the menu the other day and didn't see it there. Do you have to ask special for it? And why is it so popular, what makes it so good and get all the raves?

I’ve never had it but my husband can’t wait to try it. It is an appetizer on the dinner menu only. It’s a piece of pork belly, cheddar grits, and a sous vide egg. The waiter said they do have a couple of items that weren’t on the menu and that was one of them. He says it didn’t make it on the reduced menu because they didn’t know if they’d be able to get the right ingredients

I’ve never had it but my husband can’t wait to try it. It is an appetizer on the dinner menu only. It’s a piece of pork belly, cheddar grits, and a sous vide egg. The waiter said they do have a couple of items that weren’t on the menu and that was one of them. He says it didn’t make it on the reduced menu because they didn’t know if they’d be able to get the right ingredients
Went by the Wave, just to give “feedback” on them not having Bacon and Eggs on the menu (the best thing to Eat at WDW, btw). The proprietor happened to be manning the front desk and told me that although it was not on the menu, they are serving it, due to extreme customer demand. It is now available for breakfast, lunch and dinnner!

The only downside is that I found this out with only two days left in my 14 day WDW vacation. :( I did manage to get in there for two meals and it was as good as I remembered. :D

I've never had this but heard it was great, even some get it as an appetizer. i was looking at the menu the other day and didn't see it there. Do you have to ask special for it? And why is it so popular, what makes it so good and get all the raves?
It’s just a great combination of tastes and textures. The pork belly is sweet and savory, with just the right amount of fat. The egg is perfectly cooked. Even if you don’t like runny eggs (which I don’t usually), the sous vide gives the egg a texture and consistency that is appealing and unique. And finally, the grits are more like the creamiest polenta most delicious polenta that you’ve ever had (can you tell I’m obsessed with this dish?).

The next best thing is something I had this trip at the Brown Derby, the scallops and pork belly appetizer.

Sorry for this question, but will they let you order the Bacon and eggs for breakfast?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter