Backstage Magic vs. Keys to the Kingdom

EverestExplorer

Earning My Ears
I'm going to ask for a WDW tour as a Christmas present, and was wondering if anyone has done Backstage Magic, or Keys to the Kingdom and which one you recomend. Thanks!

We did Backstage Magic and really enjoyed the tour. It doesn't require a park ticket, if that makes any difference. Has a much better meal also.
Of course, it's much more expensive also.

We did Backstage Magic and really enjoyed the tour. It doesn't require a park ticket, if that makes any difference. Has a much better meal also.
Of course, it's much more expensive also.
Thanks! Where are all the places you went? It's more than just Magic Kingdom right?

Thanks! Where are all the places you went? It's more than just Magic Kingdom right?
Correct. The MK portion does have a bit of overlap, from what I understand (we haven't done Keys yet, will someday when DGD is older)
We did
Epcot (American Adventure mostly)
Laundry facility
Costume facility
Shop facilities (consisting of stops in the following areas)
Ride maintenance facility
Sign making facility
Resort/park decorations
Magic Kingdom backstage, including utilidors
Lunch at Whispering Canyon

Correct. The MK portion does have a bit of overlap, from what I understand (we haven't done Keys yet, will someday when DGD is older)
We did
Epcot (American Adventure mostly)
Laundry facility
Costume facility
Shop facilities (consisting of stops in the following areas)
Ride maintenance facility
Sign making facility
Resort/park decorations
Magic Kingdom backstage, including utilidors
Lunch at Whispering Canyon
Thank you! This is very helpful!

I didn't include it but when you visit these places you do more than just walk through and see them. You learn about them, what they do there, meet workers in some cases, watch them work. See what they do, etc.

I did the Backstage Magic tour a few years ago and thought it was great! I love all things Disney and felt that I got some really good information and enjoyed going to all the backstage areas.

Our tour was similar to the PP, I think they tweak it over the years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter