Backstage Magic - 9/16 - rides closed for refurb

Yipee for Quinn - Rooting for you and you are on my prayer list................

If you have read the trip reports from previous tours that will give you a very good idea of what we did on this tour. I don't think anyone that was on this tour is planning on writing a trip report. :thumbsup2

If anyone is interested in a blog of this "adult only" trip, I have it at http://ggkons2.blogspot.com/

It was a great trip, but I still missed seeing all the closed attractions and think AbD should have warned us when we booked that there was a possibility of so many of the BIG attractions being closed since it was off-peak time. I probably would have booked a different trip ...although, in hindsight, our tour family was so great that they made up for anything else we might have missed.

We had such a great trip! (Hi Gloria!) Yes, there were a number of attractions/shows closed during the trip, but the parks weren't that crowded either (10 minutes on Thursday afternoon for Peter Pan!) The downside of that is that we didn't use our special fast passes. Either they weren't needed or the rides that normally offer fast pass weren't offering them (ex, Buzz Lightyear). The truth is this trip isn't really about the attractions - it's an immersive experience in ALL that goes into making Disney magic. And for that reason it was very special to me! Highlights: a private ride in the Lilly Belle at night with the parlor lights on. And of course, the Jimmy Kimmel show Wed night. Several people on our trip talked with Uncle Frank (Gloria included!) and one person in our group got up on stage for the audience "talent" portion of the show. You will not regret taking this trip no matter what time of year! What a special and memorable experience!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter