Back to 'Ohana!

Another anxious listener! Please promise me you will all wear the tackiest Hawaiian shirts you can find. :thumbsup2

I DID NOT HAVE HER FIRED!!!

oh wait....did you mean another creepy customer?

If you are talking about the episode where some guy got a money shot....thats been resolved....unless there is another incident.

The whole story was related to a family when we were there.

If you are talking about the episode where some guy got a money shot....thats been resolved....unless there is another incident.

that would have been the story. and I said creepy customer not kooky customer.

I think we should all be "mic'ed up" during dinner. Can you imagine what that would sound like? :mic: popcorn::

Yes, please. Put it on iTunes and we will pay. :goodvibes

I read a book by Ruth Riechl called "Tender at the Bone." The way she talks about her misadventures with food, restaurants, and restaurant reviewing reminds me of Kevin's reviews. I won't say she's a good substitute for Kevin and the Crew, but she's a good to read when y'all aren't available.

Oh, I'd almost *PAY* to have you all rigged up during dinner so we could listen into the conversation. Hey, it IS the year of a million dreams, right? ;)

This is a re-review.

Have you heard the last one?

Kevin,
I did hear the last one, and was disappointed that you had a bad experience. I am hoping with the menu change that perhaps the re-review will be better.

(I've never been to O'Hana's, but would like to try it. At the same time, negative reviews make me nervous about going there at all.)

So basically, if the re-review has the same outcome than I will probably change our reservation. I also requested a Kona Cafe review. Did you ever get that request?

BTW, I Love the show!

Thanks!

WHAT! Money shot! What the heck is that story?! I haven't heard it! Someone tell!:lmao:

I will admit, I have a minor learning disability. When I glanced at the list of threads on this board, I saw Back to OBAMA, not Ohana.

Talk about a quick double take. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter