Back Stage Magic-Nov

mkmommy

DIS Veteran
Got a call from my travel agent and my tour for Nov 10, has just been cancelled, not surprised as I am sure that Nov is not prime travel time.

My travel agent said there was a list of other days I could choose, but I have limited weeks I can actually take off so not an option, I guess I will look into a cruise instead.

Hopefully I will get a chance to do an ABD in the future, I think I will do a European one with my daughters in a couple of years.

Got a call from my travel agent and my tour for Nov 10, has just been cancelled, not surprised as I am sure that Nov is not prime travel time.

My travel agent said there was a list of other days I could choose, but I have limited weeks I can actually take off so not an option, I guess I will look into a cruise instead.

Hopefully I will get a chance to do an ABD in the future, I think I will do a European one with my daughters in a couple of years.
Sorry to hear that! I don't supposed there's a different tour going at the same time that they could switch you to? (I know there's not tons of stuff in November, though) That's what they did for me when they cancelled my Canadian Rockies tour. They switched me to the Alaska tour that left 3 days earlier at no extra charge.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter