back on here, with a new username:)

faith.love.hope<3

former cindys_castle2011.
Hi DIS'ers!:-)

Some of you may remember me, I'm Kelsi. I use to come on here ALL the time but my family and I went through some major issues and I just didn't have time. But now everything has settled down and I figured I'd come back to the place where I made a lot of friends:)

I know I'm friends with several of you on Facebook (not sure if they still come on here though).

The reason I left in the first place was because my 11 year old brother was diagnosed with cancer in August and we've just been very busy. Tons of appointments, two surgeries, and lots of trips back and forth to Houston and as of now he has no cancer in him. :)

My username has A LOT to do with his diagnosis.. those three things are what has got me through this and they'll continue to get me through future problems.

So I'm glad to be back on here and I hope to re-connect with friends I made years ago and make more. :)

Oh yeah, I'm 17 and live in Louisiana!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter