Back from WDW-Restaurant Report and will answer questions.

MTMom

Disney Addict
Just got back from an absolutely perfect 5-night stay at the Wilderness Lodge Villas. We dined at the following:

Whispering Canyon
Mama Melrose (Fantasmic Package)
Rainforest Cafe
Pecos Bills
Columbia Harbor House
Epcot Food & Wine Festival's Party of the Senses
as well as the Epcot F&W Festival special food booths

It was mostly all very good, with a few rough spots, mainly because of the crowds. Feel free to email me specific questions.

Toured MK, Epcot, MGM, AK and Downtown Disney. Did MNSSHP also. Beware, not much food available at MNSSHP, you had to hunt for it. But it was worth it to see the Headless Horseman ride!

We just got back too. Which MNSSHP did you go to? We were there Sunday night 10/19. I agree with you about the crowds. I could not believe there were so many people. There were a lot of international visitors. I guess they have a holiday this time of year.

We were there the same night! I was expecting less people, but we still were able to ride the biggees (Space Mtn, Splash Mtn, etc) 4 or 5 times at a time with no wait. I found that the Fantasyland rides had much longer lines, obviously due to the many, many small children there. I loved the decorations, music, characters, parade, and especially the headless horseman! We brought home a ton of candy too. The free face painting was nice too.

How was mama melrosa's? How long before Fantasmic did you have reservation's? Was it enough time to eat and get over to Fantasmic? Thanks

Originally posted by THEBIGBUG
How was mama melrosa's? How long before Fantasmic did you have reservation's? Was it enough time to eat and get over to Fantasmic? Thanks

ditto! plus the cm told me today you can order any entree not just the 3 listed before true?

True, you can order ANY entree on the menu (there were about 8 or 9, maybe 10 choices). I wouldn't make reservations for anything later than 5:30, and be sure to arrive at 5:00 to check-in. We had our PS at 5:30, but if we hadn't arrived by 5:00, we would not have been seated at 5:30. We had to wait 30 minutes. There were folks who arrived at 5:30 for their 5:30 PS, and they didn't get seated until almost 6:00. When you leave the restaurant, they give you a pass card with a map. You have to go to the front of the park and meet the rest of the group. They then take you thru a back entrance to the amphitheater. We sat down at Fantasmic at 7:00, and the theater was already more than 3/4 full by this time. The 30 minute wait wasn't so bad, but there are no seat backs, so I'd recommend bringing along a stadium seat if you have any. If you hadn't arrived by 7:00, even in the "reserved" section, you would have had to sat in the farthest right section. But, keep this in mind, all the seats are good. Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter