• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Back from Trip!!

Fiver

Mouseketeer
well folks we have been back since last Sunday, and even though I was there for a week I miss it all ready.
I'm happy to say that I met a lot of DIS folks, and they were the best traders that I encountered. Thanks to the pin event and Snowhite's meet, I got to meet several people that showed my husband that I'm not that bad! :) and for that I thank you all
Heres all the folks that I can remember. Sorry in advance to anyone that I left out.
Hello's to:
Snowhite and Sean
EpcotKilterFan and Mom
Goofymom/pop
JoJoCT
Dom13
Pintrader
Tink129
Mickey527
NHMickey
Megaelch(you win for the farthest DIS member there)
Daber
Pinhook(Mr.Peachident)

I tried my hardest to remember everyone. When we got back I had a really bad migraine that sent me to the hospital, so I havent gotten much accomplished since I got home. I believe I had some MSG in my chinese that did it(even though I said to leave it out). I'm just now getting around to unpacking, and I'm very happy with all the pin trading I did. I got some pretty good pins even though I dont trade much at all since I live out of state. The pin event was a blast! I look forward to future DIS meets.

Fiver:bounce:

Fiver,
It was nice meeting you too.
But that headache is not from MSG, it is called WDWithdrawal. There is no cure, except another trip. I am suprised that none of the nurses knew that. I do.
Hope your feeling better though, those headaches seem to last forever. Peggie

It was so nice to see Fiver and her husband around the parks, we ran into each other several times during the week we were there! Not only that, but I must give a HUGE thank you to fiver for looking out for me. She traded for one of my holy grails and emailed me when she got home, so now I will be the proud owner of a Wet Paint pin! Thank you SO much Fiver :) You know how much I appreciate your help. I hope that we are able to see you and your husband again soon!

Lisa

Fiver, It was nice meeting you too. I hope your headache stays away... And welcome home
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Glad you made it home safely and had a great time at the pin event. Who knows, we may see each other again at WDW.

glad to meet you too!! Sorry about the headache, it most have been a really bad one. Not a good homecoming gift. Hope all is better now.

Hope to see you again.
cindy
goofymom/pop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter