back from POP century!

bumblebeeRN

Mouseketeer
we came back from POP century, and let me tell you, it's a beautiful hotel! the decor was just awesome & the room we had was surprisingly extremely clean!
when we stayed at the all stars resort, I knew it was a 2 star rated hotel, and there was a lot of dust in the corners of the room. but it wasn't a big deal.
but pop century did not have any dust in the corners at all.

Again I am very satisfied with the hotel, and I can't wait to go back. Next time I will not go during peak time, as the buses coming back to the hotel were super packed, and we were getting packed like sardines!! lol... but I did not mind that much because the ride is not that far away. so that is always a plus of staying at the WDW resorts.

Oh yes, and of course we had a great time at the park.

We went with my friend and her family. We have been friends since middle school, and she now has 3 kids and I have one-

I was a little nervous for the little one, because she is only 3 months old. and the 2 year old.

but in fact we actually had a nice time at epcot. epcot there were quite a few things that we all could sit down with the 3 month old and still have a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter