Back from my one day whirlwind trip to WDW...........

perndwler

Boa Brigade Lady in Waiting and Official Scoopie
and boy am I glad I went! Had a great day at MGM and EPCOT with friends Allison and Ed. (both new traders and Ed's first time to the World!) Had a wonderful time, except for dinner, which is another thread altogether, and ended the day with a fabulous pin meet at the BW. Thanks Jonie!!

As usual it was great putting names to faces, and meeting new people. And then there's fun of seeing old friends again. Anyway, thought I'd put a fairly complete list of my trades and buys here, cause I'm really happy with what I got! ;)

Traded for:

#5186 TDS Pooh #2
#4971 TDS Theme Pars #1 (Tink and Castle)
#4955 TDS Villians #1 (Evil Queen)
#5195 TDS Princesses #2 (Sleeping Beauty)
#5191 TDS Works of Art #2 (Goofy)
#5058 Tokyo Disney Sea CM
#4116 TDR Bon Voyage
#4767 TDL 18th Anniversary
#3358 Merry Christmas 2000
#1278 Group Insurance (thanks Scott! :D )
#5054 R2D2 & Sorcerer Mickey (SuzanneB knew how much I wanted this pin)
Pluto Name Badge
#5033 WDCA Merlin & Archamedies Dangle (from my very own pin fairy Kathryn! Thank you! You're the best! :earsgirl: )

okay, now for the pins I bought.

#5160 Epcot Spinner
#5160 Sid Cahuenga's
#5208 & 09 Mickey & Minnie Graduation
#5211 WDW Bambi Mother's Day
#3015 Epcot Flower and Garden Stained Glass

Well, that's it for now. Time to head over to Pinpics and attempt to update my stuff..... If I'm not back in 2 days, someone please send food and water :rolleyes: ;)

I'm glad it was such a successful meet for you. I'm sorry I wasn't much more fun or interesting. Between the heat, humidity, dead still air (not a breeze) and mosquitos all I could think of was the comforts of the Contemporary.

I just can't imagine what the middle of August is going to be like.

I would like to post here that I got a REAL treasure last night too!

I got a pin I thought I would NEVER see in my collection. I got athe Disney Cruise Line Task force pin. I believe that this is the pin given to the crew that brought the "MAGIC" to the USA from Italy.

Congratulations Robyn on a VERY success ONE day visit.

I hadnt heard of this one, is this from this year???? The one I saw was aristocrats pin that opened ,,,,ick didnt like it at all. Did they have two????? OH MY!!! please let me know.....

cindy

look around you shoud see it on the carts

Robin - sounds like you had a great time!

Can't wait to get there in August.

to see and trade with you, also!!!
see you in August.

Karen,

Yes I do. Name's the same as here on the boards, perndwler. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter