Back from FW

lindsey

DIS Veteran
We just got back from our Christmas trip to FW. We were in the 1400 loop. It was the 1st time in this loop. I like the new bus system. In the past, I felt I had spent way too much time at TTC. The only time we had to wait a long time was at AK on Christmas Day. We waited 45 minutes for a bus back to FW. But the sun was out and we were at Disney!!! There were lots of sites veryyyyy decorated. We love to camp and we love Disney. FW is a great way to have both.

Glad you had a good time. I just wish I still lived close so I could make more trips. A 16 hour drive is too much for just a few days

Welcome back!:Pinkbounc

We are starting to plan our route...can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!!

:wave:

We just got back too! It was our first time at FW during Christmas. We had been every other time of year and decided to try it this year, I am so glad we did!!! We spent a lot of time looking at the different campsites and the resorts. Disney definately knows how to do it up for Christmas!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter