• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bachelorette Party Dinner Ideas?

Nanabug02

DIS Veteran
Ok, my sister in law is getting married :bride: at WDW in June and I'm her MOH. She wants to do her Bachelorette Party at Disney while we are there. We are pretty set on going to Jellyrolls later in the night, but we want to have dinner and drinks somewhere beforehand.

I'm at a loss on where would be a good place. Definitely a fun atmosphere would be a must. Good food, good drinks. It will probably be around 10 to 12 ladies, so I'll need reservations.

I've considered somewhere close to the Boardwalk area. I've also thought about Downtown Disney restaurants, but with so much changed down there and it still under construction, I just don't know.

Any ideas or suggestions? Any help is appreciated!!!

Ok, my sister in law is getting married :bride: at WDW in June and I'm her MOH. She wants to do her Bachelorette Party at Disney while we are there. We are pretty set on going to Jellyrolls later in the night, but we want to have dinner and drinks somewhere beforehand.

I'm at a loss on where would be a good place. Definitely a fun atmosphere would be a must. Good food, good drinks. It will probably be around 10 to 12 ladies, so I'll need reservations.

I've considered somewhere close to the Boardwalk area. I've also thought about Downtown Disney restaurants, but with so much changed down there and it still under construction, I just don't know.

I would recommend BlueZoo- good bar menu and great food. It's at the Swan and Dolphin in the Boardwalk area- great location to pregame for JellyRolls.

I would recommend BlueZoo- good bar menu and great food. It's at the Swan and Dolphin in the Boardwalk area- great location to pregame for JellyRolls.

I second bluezoo! Great food, great drinks and sort of a cool, club vibe. I've taken my DS there, but it definitely has a more adult feel than your typical WDW restaurant. I think it's a great spot for a bachelorette party! You can also call the restaurant directly to make the reservation (which I highly recommend - don't do it through Disney Dining!) and let them know what you are celebrating. And, yes, super close to JellyRolls.

Other idea IF everyone likes sushi, is Kimono's at the Swan. Great sushi and nightly karaoke! Could be fun!

. . . We are pretty set on going to Jellyrolls later in the night . . .

1) Make this as early as possible.
2) Frequently, all the tables are gone by 8:30pm-9:00pm, or so.
3) Or, the available tables might be at scattered and you are not able to sit together.
4) of course, around 10:30pm, people do start to go back to their resort rooms.
5) Getting seating together at that time is easier.

The 'Signatures' inside Swan & Dolphin that I have visited (blueZoo, Shula's, Il Mulino) have the ability to provide semi-private rooms for the size of a small party. Also, your expected group size might get the restaurants thinking that they want to put you in one of those areas. However, if your party size gets past, let's say, 12 people, you may be pressing that trigger of becoming too large for a 'regular' table or station in the dining room. I have no idea the requirements for those private rooms (like $$ minimums), but it's worth a phone call. And Four Seasons just opened, they likely have some spaces like these as well.

Jellyrolls can get crowded early. I have sometimes found at other places, not necessarily Jellyrolls, that a bit of smooth-talking (or crying) to a manger can go a long way. Does not always work, but it never hurts trying for a once-in-a-lifetime evening.

If you want a Princess Character experience close to Boardwalk - Akershus inside Epcot (requires Park admission). Garden View Tea Room or Cinderella's Castle might work too, but then you might need to travel for more fun.

If you and these folks have big-buck$$, Disney has a private room for a small party overlooking the Boardwalk. CA Grill has a back dining room that would subsequently give an excellent view of Magic Kingdom fireworks from the balcony at other end of restaurant.

Need more ideas:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/celebrations/customizations/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter