Babysitting

darlingmom

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used babysitting services or the kid clubs within disney or at an off-property hotel? I'm anxious about leaving my children, but I'd like to go out a night or 2 with my dh. Thank you

We used a babysitting service for our 4-year-old last year for my birthday night and will be using one for my 2-year-old and 5-year-old this year for my birthday night. We used KinderCare (I believe that's the correct name) and she did an excellent job. My daughter liked her.

MY DD ASKS to go to the Neverland Club at Polynesian every trip. She has gone there twice and we have used in room sitting once. The In room sitter was an older lady (over 60) but seemed nice enough and DD still talks about the lady teaching her to play air hockey in the arcade. Peruse through the threads (bummer that the search is down) There's lots of people who have used both. THe Clubs are great as long as you don't mind being back by midnight - and everytime we've picked up our daughter after 11:30 she's been the only one there. So if you're thinking a couple nights out, I'd do just dinner one night and use the club; and PI the other night with the sitter coming late (like 8-9PM)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter