Babycakes @ Boardwalk Bakery

babyberger

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to share that Babycakes NYC posted on Twitter that they are now featured at the Boardwalk Bakery. The picture is a box of 4 cupcakes so I don't know if there are only certain options available. But it would be great to find out what they offer there. Just another place to get those yummy Babycakes treats!

I'll post the Twitter link, though not sure if it will work.

@DTDBabyCakesNYC: Now featured at The Boardwalk Bakery!
https://t.co/K7hTMfHsDN

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

So glad you shared. Babycakes are awesome considering our allergies. I was hoping to find some more accessible to the parks since I am not sure when we will be able to go to the downtown marketplace. If anyone knows of another park spot with Babycakes, please post!

We got Babycakes cupcakes at AoA and I hear they're available at Beach Club Marketplace as well. Other than that, besides DTD we've gotten them at a few TS restaurants but that's extremely hit and miss, much more miss than hit other than the two times we ordered and paid for a 6" cake meaning I never count on Babycakes stuff being at a TS restaurant unless I specifically order and pay for them.

When we were there last August they had them at AOA, but I had also seen they were supposed to be at Beach Club and when we switched resorts they did not have them. :(
I am hoping this fall they have them there, if not also over on the boardwalk! That will save us a lot of time hopping over to DTD.

When we were there last August they had them at AOA, but I had also seen they were supposed to be at Beach Club and when we switched resorts they did not have them. :(
I am hoping this fall they have them there, if not also over on the boardwalk! That will save us a lot of time hopping over to DTD.

Mistysue, Babycakes cupcakes were at Beach Club when I popped over there in Nov. I specificly remember seeing them because I was so disappointed that they didn't have the doughnuts. I can't eat the cupcakes. You can call Babycakes ahead of time if you already know what you want and when you'll be over there. They'll put together orders ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter