Baby boy name

James.
That happens to be my new grandson's name!

Well, that might sound a bit too close to Jesse James though..

Are you saying it like "Jase" or "Jasey"?

Reese
Jack
James is also nice.
Nolan
Chris or Christopher
Hunter
Kade
Liam

I think many 2 syllable 'traditional ' boys names would work.

Michael

Matthew

maybe maiden name of mom?

A grandfather's name?

I agree with a pp who suggests a two syllable middle name. Having said that, I think Jase James works, too.

How many syllables in the surname?

Depending on that, my probable vote is likely to be Christopher, but I'd recommend considering going with a C name if you can, because the spelling of the first name is ambiguous as to pronunciation. (That way, the naturally occurring variant Jay-Cee would still be correct as the child's initials. Of course, if you absolutely hate the thought of the child going by his initials, maybe not.)

How many syllables in the surname?

Depending on that, my probable vote is likely to be Christopher, but I'd recommend considering going with a C name if you can, because the spelling of the first name is ambiguous as to pronunciation. (That way, the naturally occurring variant Jay-Cee would still be correct as the child's initials. Of course, if you absolutely hate the thought of the child going by his initials, maybe not.)

If I was going with that pronunciation I'd just spell it Jace but otherwise I like the "C" name suggestion up-thread

Carter
Cole (my husband's name so I'm biased)
Cooper (this might be my fav actually)
Colton
Connor

In my family all my brothers have my mother's maiden name as their middle name.

Not sure if that's a regional tradition, though!

Okay, sorry, I get it now. I was thinking you were naming twins! :goodvibes You want a middle name.

What's dad's name or grandpa's name? People often go with a family name like that, or a maiden name.

Some ideas:
Jayce Alexander
Jayce Adam
Jayce Elliot
Jayce Oliver
Jayce William
Jayce Benjamin
Jayce Emerson
Jayce Robert
Jayce Nathan
Jayce Orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter