Babnanas 9: Something snappy.....Like BACON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoMom3

WDW vet now exploring "Walt's Park!"
The continuing saga of the tagless and formerly-tagless, bacon-loving, resort-changing, and ticker-less DISers.

WELCOME!!!:dance3:

Yay!!!!!:banana: ( <-- cuz no Babnana thread is complete without one of these)

I found you all! Notice how over time we have totally dropped the tagless and formerly tagless that brought us all together. Do we have any non-tagged people left?

I found you all! Notice how over time we have totally dropped the tagless and formerly tagless that brought us all together. Do we have any non-tagged people left?

I think it is time for a re-tagging. These tags are getting old and faded. :rolleyes1

I think it is time for a re-tagging. These tags are getting old and faded. :rolleyes1

And besides, you don't live in a McMansion.....:rolleyes:

Well crap.....here we go again with the time/post issue...........I can't win.

And besides, you don't live in a McMansion.....:rolleyes:

Well crap.....here we go again with the time/post issue...........I can't win.

Mine seem to be posting out of order too because I know some of the posts in front of mine weren't there when I posted.

And I like the idea of getting all new tags!

Mine seem to be posting out of order too because I know some of the posts in front of mine weren't there when I posted.

The tech board says that the posts are out of sync. Sounds like it's a phenomenon that has happened before. I just hope they get it fixed. It's frustrating to post and wonder if anyone will see it because it got stuck somewhere back in the middle of old conversations!!

Good morning.

I wonder if the posting order will be back to normal today?

...only one??

How's this?......

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Me too. I could use some freshening up over there. Stale tags and all....

...be careful of what you wish for....:rolleyes:

I dunno, I don't think it gets much worse for me than "Poo just goes with the territory"......:rotfl2:

Hey y'all! I'm up early with my mind running 100 mph so thought I'd get up and try to be useful. Looks like everyone's pretty busy these days. Some of us are in The World....:snooty: Some year I'd like to go the week after Thanksgiving, when the whole place is all decked out for Christmas but it's not peak rate season yet and the parks don't have 'em packed in like sardines.

I had a very nice visit with my dad. Weather was great up until the afternoon of the day I left so no complaints there. Had a nice Thanksgiving with his wife's sister's family. They have a gorgeous condo!!! Also had fun staying at his friend's condo and taking care of their two cats. It was a really nice break for me. On the flip side, I noticed for the first time ever that my dad is really slowing down.:sad1: DH and I are planning a trip down there this spring with all of us; I just think it's important that the boys get to go down and spend some time with him. I'm not sure of his ability to travel much at this point. He's doing a cruise in March but they're leaving right from Tampa so there's no flying involved. Anyway, we'll either go in April if DH has the vacation time by then, or late June right after the kids are out of school. Already found a condo I'd like to put a deposit on as soon as we know which week it'll be.

On the home front life goes on. I've put all my purging on hold until after the first of the year so I can just relax and enjoy the holidays. Work is quite busy these days with lots of last-minute orders. No complaints there either. Keeps me in a job!!

Hope everyone's doing well and I'm looking forward to some updates!!!.....popcorn::

peanut-butter-jelly-time.gif

[...they spelled 'babnana' wrong!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter