BAB Coupons

mickeymouse1017

<font color=red>I am such a Disney nerd I am such
Does anyone know where I can get any coupons for the Build A Bear in Downtown Disney at Disneyland? I have heard that there is a magazine that I should look for in the airport but is it true that I can also use my parents DVC membership to get a discount. My DD5 wants to go there but it is so expensive. Thanks for the help!!!

I'm sure others will have better ideas, but you can try signing up for their newsletter to get occasional coupons. They also have some sort of club you can sign up for where you get a coupon for more merchandise once you've spent $100 (!!!)--you probably get occasional coupons that way too.

http://www.buildabear.com/

When I went in June they had a deal where you got a free bear if you spent a comparatively small amount of money (I think it was $20 or so). You only had two choices of bears but it struck me as a decent deal.

I don't know about using memberships to get discounts--I believe you get a 10% discount with an annual pass.

You can sign up for their "points program" (free) and they will mail/email you coupons. Also, check out ebay for build a bear coupon and there are a few good deals...

I think every hotel I've ever stayed at in Anaheim has had BAB coupons in their lobby where you get the pamphlets for visitor stuff, kwim? It's usually $5 off a $25 purchase, IIRC. So definitely check your hotel lobby when you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter