B2B on the Wish?

jktmom

Mouseketeer
Has anyone booked a b2b on the Wish? We have the same cabin booked for both segments. Is there a way to link the reservations so we don’t get a surprise upgrade and moved for one of the segments?
Is there a way to request the same dining for both cruises or do you have to wait until you are onboard?

Anything else special that needs to be done for b2b sailings?

we booked a B2B but are too far out to think about that stuff.

we have done numerous B2B and never had one of our rooms get changed. We always get main dining.

Has anyone booked a b2b on the Wish? We have the same cabin booked for both segments. Is there a way to link the reservations so we don’t get a surprise upgrade and moved for one of the segments?
Is there a way to request the same dining for both cruises or do you have to wait until you are onboard?

Anything else special that needs to be done for b2b sailings?
On our B2Bs, we just select the preferred dining when making each reservation. At the end of the first leg, our head server would ask us if we wanted to keep the same seating/rotation/servers for the next one and make any adjustments we may have asked for.

You can place "Do not upgrade" on each of your reservations. That often works to stop DCL from moving you.

They know your reservations are linked; we have a B2B in August. However, we do have a room change, not ideal, but couldn't find the same concierge room available. :(

They know your reservations are linked; we have a B2B in August. However, we do have a room change, not ideal, but couldn't find the same concierge room available. :(
We were lucky enough to get the same room. Now we just have to hope we dont test positive between cruises or it will all be for not.

We were lucky enough to get the same room. Now we just have to hope we dont test positive between cruises or it will all be for not.
That's the exact same thing we are thinking!! We switched last year from a 7 day Fantasy to a Wish B2B for the same week in August to try the new ship. I would not have imagined when we booked it so long ago that we would be worried about a positive test in between cruises this summer! Part of me is thinking we should have just gone with the Fantasy and waited to do the Wish a year later. But my whole family wants so much to try the Wish!!

We're currently trying to figure out if we would rather have the same server both cruises because it's nice when they get to know you or ask to be seated in different places for the second seating because there are so many things to see in the dining rooms depending on where you sit. Hard choices in life. lol

We're also doing a B2B on the Wish in August. We're switching rooms. I originally had booked an extended verandah at the back of the ship and when we decided to add on the second cruise it wasn't available but I wanted to at least try it for the first portion of the cruise so we'll be moving to a midship verandah on the same floor for the second cruise.

We are booked on a B2B on the Wish later this fall. Originally had two different veranda rooms; called right away this morning, IT RANG THROUGH RIGHT AWAY (somebody pinch me) and found the same veranda room for both sailings. I'm a happy camper - or sailor as it were.

We are doing b2b in July on Wish-

Still waitlisted for main dining (we originally were in June but got cancelled) two different rooms as all we could get was gty on the first

Contact DCL and let them know you are booked on two consecutive cruises. There are actually some behind the scene things they do to link the two reservations and note they are consecutive cruises.

During your last dinner on the first cruise the Head Server will come and speak with you about whether or not you want to keep your current serving team or change to a new one.

When we did our B2B years ago there was a letter from DCL on our bed the night before the switchover day explaining the procedure for the next day, step by step. I would assume they will still do it. Our home base city was Barcelona, after doing the Mediterranean, next was a WBTA to NYC. Now, back then, we had the options of following the directions in the letter or getting off the ship for a few hours to see more of the city with priority reboarding. We got off and spent sightseeing time in the city, that we saved for this day. This might be an option for you folks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter