B resort&spa Disney Springs

I have a reservation there for February. I am really hoping our experience is better than some of the reviews I am reading.

I will never stay there again. If you can, change it. I would have left the first night but it was a short trip and so many other places were booked. I wish I had listened to the reviews I had read. It was an awful stay and never, ever again.

I was looking for something else concerning the B Resort and came upon a couple threads here saying how bad it is. I am VERY picky about my hotels. Very picky! But, we love the B Resort rooms. We are there for sleeping only so I can't comment on the pool or restaurants but we have been very happy there. We have stayed there three times. It seems we stayed in a different hotel than everyone else. As a point of reference, we stayed Nov '20, Jan '21, and May '21. The third time, my young adult daughter was with us and she is even pickier than me. Maybe we were just lucky but we woul stay there agdain.

We stayed twice, second time convinced us never again. Bathrooms were fine, bed was fine. Pullout couch was gross. Furnishings shabby. Felt like it needed a complete renovation with a deep clean.

We are staying there now. The room is fine and the staff we have interacted with have been nothing but nice. We are only sleeping there, so I can’t report on the pool or restaurants. It is not nearly as bad as some reviews I have read.

My son and wife where there Jan 1-6. He said the bathroom was dirty and the room was terrible. No one would come to clean the washroom. I stayed there years ago and enjoyed it but obviously times change. Sounds like a management problem

please state WHY?

The room was very dirty. It was also run down. (Normally I don't care about a place being run down if it's clean especially for the price, but with everything else it added to the issues here) The AC didn't work. This made the room musty and humid. I have asthma so it was an issue. We were told it was because it was old system. But my husband who works in HVAC said they probably had the chiller turned down to save money. We tried a different room that was more dirty and still no AC. The hot water also didn't work. (Probably same issues as ac) The pool was dirty. Plastic cups from the bar that were there the day we showed up, still there the day we left. Zero pool towels. I went to the front desk many times; because they would say come back in 20 minutes each time. Finally the guy told me that it takes time to do laundry. I never did get a pool towel and used a bath towel from the room. Another family I met at the pool bought towels from the gift shop and they were miserable with their stay as well. Not good pool talk. There was so much wrong. Even my 21yr old son was not happy and it takes alot to bother him. I was told a Manger would get in touch with me to no avail. If it was free, I would not go back. Hopefully it gets fixed. I know in the good ole days it was nice. When it's a short weekend trip, makes for a miserable time.

We have stayed at the Wyndham down the street many times since. And even though the rooms are small, it is clean and the ac works. The front desk people have also been amazing. Even offered us some of their personal pizza at 1am when we couldn't get delivery. Pool was nice and always clean and plenty of towels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter