Ay success with waitlisting?

diz4me

Mouseketeer
Hi! Just looking for anyone who has knowledge or experience with being waitlisted for a category. We have just put ourselves on a waitlist for cat. 6 from cat. 9 and was hoping for some success stories from anyone out there. I really want a verandah as I have tow kids ages 3 and 2 who will need naps and early turn ins. My DH and I would love to continue the evening on the balcony! BTW< we are on the 11/15 Magic.

I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks!
Peg

People tend to bow out at the 60 day mark (that is when you can cancel without a penalty) November is not the busiest season and that is not thanksgiving week so you probably have a shot.

Call in a few times during the week just prior to the 60-day mark. You may find something open at that time.

Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately, when I made my original reservation, a cat. 6 was only $700 more expensive than cat 9. Now, I can only wonder what it will be. I think I missed the boat on this one, but I won't give up just yet!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter