Awesome food

Never even heard of it, but Googled and it looks like something I'd like to try. BTW, get the generic version of Nexium in the family size pack at Costco.

Right?

Pop a Prilosec (or Nexium if that’s you preferred H2 blocker😉) enjoy the yumminess and go to bed with a bottle of Tums on the bed stand.

Never even heard of it, but Googled and it looks like something I'd like to try. BTW, get the generic version of Nexium in the family size pack at Costco.
Or if you have prescription coverage ask your dr for an Rx and get it for your generic co-pay. We get our month’s supply for $5 (soon going up to $10 unfortunately, 😡… still cheaper than OTC)

Last edited:

I make pernil about once a month and it takes a TON of garlic too, I poke holes all over the meat and shove sliced garlic into the holes. Pernil is absolutely amazing. I always serve it with Puerto Rican rice and pigeon peas

I just found a dip at Publix called Toom and it’s basically ground up garlic with some lemon and it’s amazing. I have been sneaking spoonfuls of it into my cooking and it has give it wonderful flavor. I did homemade mashed Yuca with some of that dip added in and it was so delicious.

I just found a dip at Publix called Toom and it’s basically ground up garlic with some lemon and it’s amazing. I have been sneaking spoonfuls of it into my cooking and it has give it wonderful flavor. I did homemade mashed Yuca with some of that dip added in and it was so delicious.
OMG I've been eating Toum for years. I grew up in Detroit which has a huge Arab population and ALL of the restaurants in the area serve a variety of Toum. It's SO good with a warm pita bread and it's super easy to make at home. Enjoy it! and the super important health benefits of garlic!

How can Puerto Rican food have THAT MUCH garlic? I just had AMAZING mufongo and now think I need a bucket of Nexium.

Glad you enjoyed the mofongo! I love Puerto Rican food.

Probably too late now, but a teaspoon of Bragg's apple cider vinegar mixed into a glass of water (sipped with a straw so as not to erode tooth enamel) works even better than Nexium. I know it sounds counter-intuitive, but it works everytime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter