• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Away We Go Transportation

blackpearl77

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used Away We Go Transportation? They keep popping up on my Facebook so I wondered if anyone had any reviews? Was going to do the sunshine by mears bus but wanted to see any other options that’s not uber or Lyft. We don’t need any car seats but 2 seniors (my 80 year old parents) and myself and son. My parents don’t want to Uber. Guess it’s an old school thing hehe oh and we will be at terminal C. Thanks!

They are a newer company, but very reputable. They are more of a private shuttle van service than a luxury car service; they use large vans.

Has anyone used Away We Go Transportation? They keep popping up on my Facebook so I wondered if anyone had any reviews? Was going to do the sunshine by mears bus but wanted to see any other options that’s not uber or Lyft. We don’t need any car seats but 2 seniors (my 80 year old parents) and myself and son. My parents don’t want to Uber. Guess it’s an old school thing hehe oh and we will be at terminal C. Thanks!
based on what a PP said would your parents have trouble climbing into a larger van which could be harder than a bus. at least that can be true for me as I am not quite as old as your parents

based on what a PP said would your parents have trouble climbing into a larger van which could be harder than a bus. at least that can be true for me as I am not quite as old as your parents
Good point! My mom might have trouble climbing into a van! My dad climbs around boats all day but my mom would have trouble. Thanks!!!!

I've used Away We Go and love them! They're a van service and don't offer a meet and greet (they will text you where to meet them outside), but I find they're fairly economical as far as a private transfer goes.

use gearfusion they meet you inside and were very safe drivers, reliable and affordable!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter