• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Average price for genie plus in August?

ten822

Mouseketeer
I am wondering if I should buy the genie+ with my package for $30 pp? I feel like that's high. At the same time I don't want to risk it selling out. We are only there 2 days.

I just checked and the pre purchase price on the DL website is $30 now😳. I don’t know when it went up again, I thought it went to $25 during the last price increase? Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Edit: I was wrong, pre-purchased genie+ went to $30 in the last price increase. Clearly my noggin can’t keep up with all the increases.

Last edited:
Right...so I don't know if I should pre-pay. Have never been to DL before- only DW. In August, could the price be lower (or higher) if I buy it the day of?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter