Avengers Campus Superthread – Opening June 4, 2021!

I'm guessing tonight will be a doctor strange show. Hopefully people will get too hungry to stay and leave. There is no food at all today

LOL. Just saw on Twitter that CMs are now letting people into the land who have mobile orders "ready for pickup."

At least they are pivoting in real time. I'm sure Guest Relations has literally HAD IT with the complaints so far.

This seems like the most poorly executed part of this whole thing by far. Can I ask who you're following on twitter to get those updates? Thank you for sharing!

LOL. Just saw on Twitter that CMs are now letting people into the land who have mobile orders "ready for pickup."

At least they are pivoting in real time. I'm sure Guest Relations has literally HAD IT with the complaints so far.
That explains why more orders opened up for pyms tasting lab

Which then makes everyone else wait longer, and then in turn those people don't want to leave. Disney should've just done it completely different.

I got about 15 minutes left in me before I walk out of line, I'd rather not waste all day and actually enjoy the parks
Please make sure you complain and let Guest Services know how you feel. Maybe they will offer you a ticket to come back. Guessing the line for Guest Services is already long. :)

I feel terrible for everyone in line, my family included. The lines are ridiculous. I told them to leave and go enjoy the parks because it's not worth it.

Maybe they will offer you a ticket to come back.

Yeah, right. Not gonna happen. There are no guarantees to get into a land or on a ride when you visit the parks. Literally thousands of people are dealing with the same situation.

Man, I hope they figure this thing out in the next month. Just the idea that we won't be able to get into GotG whenever we want is distressing. If there's still a line to get into AC when we're there, I can just see us getting in and riding GotG over and over and over before we leave, regardless of whether or not we get into WS.

Man, I hope they figure this thing out in the next month. Just the idea that we won't be able to get into GotG whenever we want is distressing. If there's still a line to get into AC when we're there, I can just see us getting in and riding GotG over and over and over before we leave, regardless of whether or not we get into WS.
Right? It's probably my favorite ride there, and I would be so annoyed!!

The app has a pop up when you select Pym Test Kitchen saying that you should only mobile order if you are in AC and that a mobile order does not grant entry into the land. Not sure if that’s new, or just a failed attempt to stop everyone from rushing mobile order in the morning.

Either way, what did they think was going to happen? They set up a system that incentivize people to mobile order as soon as possible in order to be able to get food!

Cast member just told us that mobile orders now let you into the land. Was able to snag a 2pm right as they were explaining it. So mobile orders are sporadically opening up. I was trying to get a 6pm before refreshing and getting the 2pm

Got out of that line and I'm actually going to enjoy the day

The app has a pop up when you select Pym Test Kitchen saying that you should only mobile order if you are in AC and that a mobile order does not grant entry into the land. Not sure if that’s new, or just a failed attempt to stop everyone from rushing mobile order in the morning.

Either way, what did they think was going to happen? They set up a system that incentivize people to mobile order as soon as possible in order to be able to get food!

You are 100% right. They’ve created a system where you have to order food before you know whether or not you will get into the land, or risk not having anything to eat when you get there. And also risk not being able to get in to get the food you ordered.

This is absolutely ridiculous. How many of those mobile orders will end up cancelling out when those people give up and aren't in the land when they decide to eat? How many of them will actually be in the land when the window comes up? This is a situation where they should have NOT used Mobile Order, and instead just used walk up ordering to serve the people who are currently in the land at any given time.
On the bright side: if half the food orders are cancelled, there might be enough tables for guests to sit and eat.
Seriously, there are not enough tables (and my experience was during limited capacity previews).

So are they ignoring the note that says you can’t get in with a mobile order? I have a mobile order for tonight but will cancel right before if it’s not happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter