Avengers Campus Superthread – Opening June 4, 2021!

Yep I figured people would get there early. I plan to get there early tomorrow for our DCA day. Not 4:18 early but likely between 6 and 6:30.

Wasnt able to get a web slinger boarding pass, they were gone in under 5 seconds. Hows the grand californian DCA entrance looking?

Wondering if anyone who goes to Avenger's Campus this weekend can report back about how DAS works with the land. Is there a guest services kiosk (blue umbrella) within the AC?

I'm hoping my son will be able to get a DAS pass again for our June trip and am wondering how that will work for GOTG if the other entrances to the land are blocked off still in late June. Will we need to get into the Avenger's Campus first (via Web Slingers or possibly standby line) and then request a return time from somewhere?

For any Funko pop collectors, they just posted the two Avengers Campus ones on Shop Disney. Grabbed the Spider-Man one... just in case he's gone by the time we come. :)

So, hold on. Is GoG ride now INSIDE Avengers Campus? If you want to just ride that, you have to wait in the standby queue to enter the land ?
A little late on this, but the press release on Disney Park Blogs earlier this week said the Guardians is part of the Avengers Campus. I understand for the theme it makes sense, but not for the crowds. I don't think taking another headliner out of the "general population" rotation is a great idea. Fingers crossed we get boarding passes or the standby queue isn't bad.

On another note - once you're in, you can hang out there as long as you want, right? Similar to Galaxy's Edge when it opened. I am hoping with the smaller capacity crowds, we see a similar situation where the standby queue to get in isn't needed after the first few days. Wishful thinking, right?

Standby line was moving a little bit until opening and I'm sure the land filled up and the line is moving at a snail's pace now

Edit: standby line hasn't moved in 25 minutes. If they don't have time limits on people being in the land, your not getting in if you don't get here early

Last edited:
Standby line was moving a little bit until opening and I'm sure the land filled up and the line is moving at a snail's pace now

Edit: standby line hasn't moved in 25 minutes. If they don't have time limits on people being in the land, your not getting in if you don't get here early

If you get a BG for spider man is that also the pass to get into avengers campus? So if I get that BG would I be ok to go do other rides like RSR and soaring and then just check out avengers campus when my BG is called?

If you get a BG for spider man is that also the pass to get into avengers campus? So if I get that BG would I be ok to go do other rides like RSR and soaring and then just check out avengers campus when my BG is called?

It sounds like there are two lines - one for standby to get into the land and one for people who have boarding groups. So if you have a boarding group, you would be able to do other things before you boarding group is called.

All mobile orders are now booked for the day

This is absolutely ridiculous. How many of those mobile orders will end up cancelling out when those people give up and aren't in the land when they decide to eat? How many of them will actually be in the land when the window comes up? This is a situation where they should have NOT used Mobile Order, and instead just used walk up ordering to serve the people who are currently in the land at any given time.

This is so stupid. I'm sorry, but this whole land opening seems like an absolute cluster.

This is absolutely ridiculous. How many of those mobile orders will end up cancelling out when those people give up and aren't in the land when they decide to eat? How many of them will actually be in the land when the window comes up? This is a situation where they should have NOT used Mobile Order, and instead just used walk up ordering to serve the people who are currently in the land at any given time.

This is so stupid. I'm sorry, but this whole land opening seems like an absolute cluster.

Disney seems to be messing things up quite a bit recently. Almost, like they are new to how theme parks operate.
How to Fix...
#1 Get rid of the Virtual Queue for WS. They may sell more merch (wrist toys) if people could ride it more than once per day.
#2 Get rid of the Stand By Queue for the area.
#3 Get rid of Mobile Ordering in AC.
#4 GOTGMB needs to be available to everyone (currently a 5 minute wait).

If you have a boarding pass then yes you can get in when it gets close to your time. I talked to a cast member and he basically said that cast members are walking around avengers campus trying to get people to move out after they've done a few things. Knowing Disney people, barely anyone is going to leave when asked at first. I've moved up maybe 10 spots in the last hour. I can only imagine how much worse this would be at full capacity. Disney needs to do something different.

Also, if your okay with spoilers, go watch the web slinger ride through POV. A bit underwhelming in my opinion but to each their own.

If you have a boarding pass then yes you can get in when it gets close to your time. I talked to a cast member and he basically said that cast members are walking around avengers campus trying to get people to move out after they've done a few things. Knowing Disney people, barely anyone is going to leave when asked at first. I've moved up maybe 10 spots in the last hour. I can only imagine how much worse this would be at full capacity. Disney needs to do something different.

Also, if your okay with spoilers, go watch the web slinger ride through POV. A bit underwhelming in my opinion but to each their own.

If you waited hours to get into AC good luck trying to get people to leave.

I keep seeing pick up times on the app for the avengers land places but they come and go quick. But I have clicked on some and there is no food offerings to order, just drinks and a snack. No chicken shawarma shows up for me and no food from pyms kitchen.
I’m hoping to try the shawarma tomorrow but will have a back up plan if that doesn’t work out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter