KathyTX
I am also a WW member. To date I lost 45lbs. I reached my goal weight and I am a life time member. Keep up the great work.

Wow- great job, Sorcerer Mouse!! It takes a lot of determination and work to shed 45 pounds. :)

I'm a lifetime member who's losing it for the second time. :rolleyes: This time, I think I'll pay a little more attention to the maintenance part of the program. :blush:

If you'd like to offer some words of wisdom and encouragement (or even get a little boost yourself!), you might enjoy popping in on the WISH forum sometime! It's in the Just For Fun section.

WISH means We're Inspired to Stay Healthy, and we have lots of WWs, low carbers and folks following other eating plans there. We share ideas and encouragement, and prod each other into exercising and staying on program. :D We always enjoy making new friends, especially when they can share a success story and a bit of inspiration!

That is wonderful, congratulations. I also an a WW meber and have lost 54 pounds! I am just 18 pounds from goal now.
Kepp up the good work. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter