Availability

bgerner

Earning My Ears
Does anyone out there know what my chances would be of booking a 1 bedroom for December 2, 3 and 4th at Beach Club, Boardwalk or Saratoga Springs. :wave2:

Based on past experiences I would bet that SSR would be your best chance. The smaller resorts are usually booked during this popular week.

While I agree with FreeTime that the best chance would be at SSR, my honest opinion is that your overall chances are very small.

There have been waitlists for those days for quite some time and even though 12/2 & 12/3 are weekends, it is very possible that any available inventory for those days was sent to CRO at the 60 day mark. IMHO, there is no chance for 12/4.

That first December weekend is very, very popular with the locals (MVMCP, Candlelight Processional, etc.) and I think availability for weekend rack rate cash reservations via CRO is also now limited for most, if not all of the on site resorts.

It certainly doesn't hurt to try - I hope you get what you want.

Best wishes -

if you are talking this year, the chances are practically zero. All dvc and disney hotels are sold out for sat the 3rd and I believe Friday the 2nd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter